אז מה קורה עם הקליפ של "This Is War"?

RenanaD

אז מה קורה עם הקליפ של "This Is War"?

"I think it’s going to be coming out. But let me tell you the story: for the first time in 7 years or so, because I was so busy and because the record label was really concerned about there being a video and not being late - as Kings and Queens was a few weeks late - and for some people that’s caused like major panic. Business people do what they need to do, which is keeping things on schedule, and artists do what they need to do, which is make art, so that battle is always fought. What happened with This Is War is they really encouraged me to let someone else direct the video, and we all had a rational conversation about that and I said “you know what? great. Let’s find someone that can do it”. A really talented director came on board, he’s a french guy. He’s a really great director, a really talented person. But for some reason what we ended up with This Is War didn’t work. It needed a lot of help. By the way, I make all of these videos for free, you know. I’ve never taken a penny from them. I’m editing for months and this and that. I do it because I love it, you know? But other people don’t work for free, they need to put food on their table and that’s okay. So.. it needed help. I went and shot a little bit more for it and trying to make of it what it needs to be. And the tough thing is when you have a history of videos like A Beautiful Lie in the Arctic and From Yesterday in China, and The Kill and Closer To The Edge, these things that are really special, deep and meaningful to - I hope - a lot of us in this room… you don’t wanna put one out there that doesn’t have that same magic. So we’ve been working on it. I think we’re going to put something out, but it’s not a Bartholomew Cubbins video, it’s something somebody else did with a little bit of contribution from myself. Maybe people will like it. There’s certain parts of it that are wonderful" מקור

למעלה