אימייל מאבא שלהO_O

דנדנאלה

אימייל מאבא שלהO_O

Straight from an email from Lindsay's dad ... After spending a week in LA, doing charity work and meeting people who want to make positive difference in other peoples lives, only to hear what some of these very people have to say about Samantha Ronson I was sickened. But, then to read the recent article in In Touch magazine, which only corroborated what I heard, I am compelled to state my concerns about the effect Samantha is having on my daughter. First of all, I don't believe that the recent blogs posted by "Lindsay" were written by her. As far as the comments themselves, I think that we can all see that anyone with something negative to say about Samantha, is attacked by the "person" writing the blog ( probably Samantha herself) !!! First, it was me for speaking out against Samantha after I was in a deep conversation with Lindsay, only to have Samantha in the background enticing Lindsay to get off the phone with me.. Then my own ex wife expressed such sincere concern that I felt we had to intervene. Now, Joe Francis is attacked for speaking out about Samantha, when he too cares about Lindsay and is concerned about Samantha's effect on Lindsay. Joe Francis is a good person and even a better businessman. He wasn't a bad guy when he flew Lindsay around on his jet, opened the doors top his home or tried to help, was he? Of course not, because Samantha wasn't around. Sounds familiar with regard to me as well !!!! There is a lot more to Samantha than meets the eye! Not that what we see is soooo pleasing anyway!I I mean, what's with this ...."person"??? Look at the way she "dresses"? Once more, she uses her middle finger more than she uses words! Personally, I think she is dark, hideous and a disgusting representation of humanity! Have you ever seen her apartment? For God's sake, when she runs out of toilet paper she tells people to use the cardboard roll. (I was told this first hand). I heard and know more about Samantha than you can imagine. Yet, while I haven't exposed her, I know that God will. He will weed her out of Lindsay's life and at that time, you will finally see Lindsay back in the place in her heart and mind that God wants and she belongs. Hopefully, without Samantha causing more damage than she already has. Lindsay should not doing independent films, guest starring on TV shows, being a guest judge on a reality TV show or making appearances at Samantha's DJ gigs. Is this the Lindsay we all knew and loved before Samantha came into her life? No!!! When she got out of Cirque Lodge everything looked good until Samantha came on the "scene". As I have said time and time again, Lindsay is my daughter. I am her father first and not a friend or an enabler. I love her, I believe in her and I forgive her as I hope she forgives me. But after the death of my dad, ( her grandfather) and all the things I continue to hear and see, I am compelled to speak out about the people , like Samantha, who are destroying Lindsay is far too many ways. If Lindsay could show care for Samantha's friends, who thank God, survived their plane crash, and if she can follow Samantha all over the world. The least she could do, is show respect for her own grandfather and family. The Lindsay I knew, never would have missed his wake or funeral. But since being around Samantha, she has become a different person! If Samantha or "anyone" wants to blog me or has anything to say, let them, to my face. Otherwise, if they want to be the sneaky, lying, parasites they are, I am ready to really spill the beans, and I won't stop until this dark, evil nemesis is out of Lindsay's life. THE END

LindZiv Cohan

אידיוטטט

אם ללינדזי לא היה טוב איתה, היא כבר מזמן היתה מתרחקת... זאתי חברה של הבת שלו, גם אם הוא לא אוהב אותה הוא צריך לשמור את זה לעצמו, או לספר למישו קרוב, לספר ללינדזי. אבל לכל העולם?! מה נסגר איתו? וחוצמזה, מה הוא בכלל מזכיר את הלבוש שלה? זה לא אומר עליה כלום, שום דבר. בטח לא אם יש לה אישיות חרא או לא.. "a disgusting representation of humanity!" - באמת??? אז מה הוא בדיוק? והקטע עם הנייר טואלט- עלק! למה מה הוא ישב לחרבן שם? ודי לדבר על אלוהים כל הזמן, גאד! אני דווקא חושבת שהופעות אורח ודברים בסגנון יכולים מאוד להועיל ללינדזי, לחזור לחיים האלה בהדרגה לא בבת אחת. יש במאים שאחרי ששמעו על הדברים שעשתה כבר לא רוצים אותה בסרטים שלהם, ואני חושבת שאם הם יראו שהיא מתחילה בקטן [ולאט לאט עוברת לסרטים גדולים יותר] הם יראו שהיא כן שווה משו. ובקשר להלוויה, באמת שאין לי מושג למה היא לא הייתה שם, אבל אני מאמינה שהיתה לה סיבה מספיק מוצדקת, ושזה בכלל לא קשור בסמנתה... וואי חפרתי.

דנדנאלה

אין לך מושג

איך היה בא לי להביא לו כאפה ברגע שקראתי את זה~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~! הוא כל כך דפוקO_O!!!!!!!! אני כל כך מרחמת על לינדזי שיש לה אבא כזה=\

It Snow In Hell

הוא פשוט טיפש..

הוא רוצה רק מה שטוב בשבילו ולא בשביל הבת שלו. אני מרחמת על לינדזי על האבא שיש לה.

למעלה