אני מחפשת poems

GnarledCynic

אני מחפשת poems

שעוסקים באהבה/געגועים/ .etc לאירלנד. ,When dullness shall chain the wild harp that would praise thee ,When its last sigh of freedom is heard on thy shore -When its raptures shall bless the false hearth that betrays thee !Oh, then, dearest Erin, I'll love thee no more ,When thy sons are less tame than their own ocean waters ,When their last flash of wit and genius is o'er -When virtue and beauty forsake thy young daughters !Oh, then, dearest Erin, I'll love thee no more When the sun that now holds his bright path o'er the mountains ,Forgets the green fields that he smiled on before -When no moonlight shall sleep on thy lakes and thy fountains !Oh, then, dearest Erin, I'll love thee no more ,When the name of the Saxon and tyrant shall sever ,When the freedom you lost you no longer deplore -When the thoughts of your wrongs shall be sleeping forever !Oh, then, dearest Erin, I'll love thee no more [Lines to Erin\ J.J Callanan] אשמח לקבל מעט עזרה <:

Fozzie

../images/Emo80.gifCarrickfergus עוזר?

לא עולה לי משהו מיוחד כרגע.. השיר הזה ספציפית מתנגן לי בראש מזה לשושה ימים.. I wish I was in Carrickfergus Where the castle looks out to sea I would swim over the deepest ocean For my love to be with me But the sea is wide and I cannot swim over Nor have I the wings for to fly I wish I had a handsome boatsman To ferry me over, my love and I I wish I was in the land of Erin Where the mountains meet the sea Where flowers blossom as I do remember Where my true love came to me But the sea is wide and I cannot swim over Nor have I the wings for to fly Ah to be back now in Carrickfergus To be together, my love and I To be together, my love and I I wish I was in Carrickfergus I wish I was in Carrickfergus I wish I was back home again ובכלליות את מוזמנת גם לחפש כאן: http://www.geocities.com/celticlyricscorner/index.htm

thesheep

ארר. בעייתי

בערך 60% מהשירים האיריים מדברים על געגועים ואהבה למולדת כמו Back home in Derry למשל או Welcome Poor Paddy Erin Gra Mo Chroi (אירלנד אהובתי) של דרוויש, Leaving of liverpool ועוד..

GnarledCynic

כן, אבל

אני מחפשת שירים על כל אירלנד ולא איזורים within it כדוגמת Erin Gra Mo Chroi (של Сherish the Ladies, לא?) -מה שמצמצם משמעותית את הרשימה את Welcome Poor Paddy Home לא הכרתי, מ-קסים! אה, בעצם הוא מבוצע בהרמוני היל. אז פשוט לא שמתי לב אליו ? :-O ו-תודה רבה :->

thesheep

את יכולה לנסות ב

http://www.mudcat.org/ זה האתר הרשמי לשירים איריים מסורתיים וחדשים.

garfan

המלצה

אני ממליצה לך על המשורר האהוב עליי- ייטס. when I play on my fiddle in donney folk dance like a wave of the sea הוא פשוט מקסים. והציטוט מהזיכרון אז אולי יש שגיאות כתיב.

למעלה