זנדה, הופ [קים] וקרולין מה הם עושים היום מבחינת משחק

sigalit1000

זנדה, הופ [קים] וקרולין מה הם עושים היום מבחינת משחק

Rome will be starring in "How I got away with Murder" as Viola Davis son. He also has a Tyler Perry movie coming out next year with a sizable role.

Lindsey Godfrey just turned 30 in July, and has great things ahead for her. She will be starring in "Baby Obsession" out Oct 1st. As Anna Gray A happily married woman who is pregnant, that will have to fight a woman whose baby died of SIDS years ago. Who blames Anna because she babysat her.

She also has a huge role on Days as Sarah Horton. If she doesn't air this year, she will next. Days tapes 6 months in advance.

Kim Matula had her 30th birthday, 10 days ago. She has a movie " Fighting with my Family" that she co stars in with the Rock! She plays his daughter that wants to get into wrestling. It doesn't come out till March 1 2019 in theaters. It also has Vince Vaughn. I think this could be her big break. She is stunning and talented! Kim also said she will still be auditioning for TV pilots, as well as movies. Since she is still young, she has the chance to be a big star. Crossing my fingers.

sigalit1000

ולמי שתהה לגבי עתידה של סטפי

אחרי שסגרה עשור בסדרה היא רואה את עצמה ממשיכה עשור נוסף ונראה שהיא רוצה לעשות פרויקטים נוספים במקביל ליפים [אם יהיו כאלו......]

Shiri from the block

וואי ממש שמחה בשביל קים!
נראה שזה באמת הולך להיות הפריצה הגדולה שלה. איזה יופי.
למרות שאני עדיין מתגעגעת אליה בתור הופ לוגן אבל נצטרך להשלים עם העובדה שהיא לעולם לא תחזור...
&nbsp
ואת זנדה אני אראה בסדרה איך להתחמק מרצח כי אני גם ככה צופה בזה חחח יהיה משעשע לראות אותו שם...

למעלה