מזל טוב ושאלה....

shelly pl

מזל טוב ושאלה....

מזל טוב אסתר - בשעה טובה... ולשאלותיי: 1. עמית כמובן "גילתה" את העולם וההנקות הופכות להיות יותר מקוטעות ויותר ארוכות, היא תופסת את הציצי וברגע שהיא שומעת כל רחש או רעש היא מפסיקה. נדמה לי שבימים האחרונים היא אוכלת קצת פחות מהרגיל אבל יכול להיות שזו רק ההרגשה שלי. האם אפשר "לחנך" אותה? אין לי בעיה להיות כל היום עם הציצי בחוץ אבל אני רוצה שהיא תאכל את כל הכמות הדרושה לה. 2. לאחרונה, היא שינתה את דרך היניקה שלה מצד שמאל, ההנקות מקוטעת, היא תופסת ואחרי כמה מציצות משחררת וכך כמה פעמים. בסוף היא משחררת את הציצי לגמרי ועושה סימנים של שובע אבל כשאני מציעה לה את הצד השני היא יונקת ממנו מנה יחסית גדולה. קיבלתי מחזור לפני 10 ימים אבל הוא נגמר ודפוס היניקה הזה לא השתנה - מה לעשות? P.S. - FYI-though I attended the "back to work" workshop I FINALLY decided to resign and stay home with her for a few more months

Changes

It is all developmental.....at a certain age, she wants not only to eat, but not to miss anything that is happening around her. so she eats a little bit, hears a noise, and lets go of the breast and checks out what is happening, etc. In a very short time, she will be able to eat and see what is happening around her. One way to deal with this is to make it quiet and dark around so that there are no stimuli to bother her, but I don´t like this approach because all those stimuli are educational for her. 2. Maybe she prefers that side. At this age they know exactly what they want, and we really cannot argue. the feeds will get shorter now. Good for you that you decided to stay home a little longer with her. You will never regret it. this is a very short but important part of her life, and also yours. she needs you for as long as you can stay at home with her. Good luck!!​

למעלה