מיקס של סול אמריקאי וגרסאות רגאיי ג'מייקניות

DuBsYs

מיקס של סול אמריקאי וגרסאות רגאיי ג'מייקניות

מיקס שהכנתי עם שירי סול אמריקאים וגרסאות רגאיי ג'מייקניות. http://www.zshare.net/audio/720614364a007f54/ פליי ליסט US soul tunes and JA versions Johnnie Taylor - Ain't That Loving You (For More Reasons Than One) Alton Ellis - Ain't That Loving You U Roy & Alton Ellis - Ain't That Loving You Dennis Brown - - Ain't That Loving You Curtis Mayfield & The Impressions - Minstrel And Queen The Techniques - Queen Majesty U Roy - Chalice In The Palace Al Green - Love And Happiness Big Youth & leroy smart - Love And Happiness Dennis Brown - Westbound Train Marvin Gaye - If I Could Build My Whole World Around You Slim Smith - If I Could Build My Whole World Around You Curtis Mayfield - Give Me Your Love Junior Murvin - Super Love King Tubby - Super Cool Dub Syl Johnson - Is It Because I'm Black Lloyd Williams - Is It Because I'm Black delroy wilson - Is It Because I'm Black Mike Williams - Lonely Soldier Gregory Issacs - Lonely Soldier The Miracles - Choosey Beggar Rita Marley & the Soulettes - A Deh Pon Dem The Fantastic Four - I Love You Madly Dennis Brown - I Love You Madly The Temptations - Get Ready Delroy Wilson - Get Ready John Holt & Big Youth - Leave Your Skank Trinity - Judgment Day

למעלה