מעבר על רישומי הJEWISHGEN

דדיחתם

מעבר על רישומי הJEWISHGEN

אם לא עשיתי זאת עד כה, אני ממליץ לכולם לסרוק את כל טבלאות הJGFF שרלוונטיות אליכם - כלומר כל שמות המשפחה והמקומות. אם שם המשפחה נפוץ מאוד - להצליב אותו עם ישוב מסויים, אם תפוצתו בינונית - להצליב אותו עם מדינה, ואם הוא נדיר, אפשר גם לא לתת הגבלה על המיקום. בכל מקרה, מה שעושים הוא : לאחר העלאת הטבלה, עושים COPY&PASTE לכל כתובת e-mail שמופיעה שם לתוך ה´TO´ שבמכתב שאתם כותבים, וכך שולחים אותו e-mail לאנשים רבים בבת אחת וחוסכים עבודה. עשיתי זאת בזמן האחרון, ולא בצורה מאסיבית, וכבר התוודעתי לקרובה שלא ידעתי אודותיה ואודות אביה, והיא כלל לא ידעה על המשפחה, וכמו כן על קיומו של ספר שיכול לעניין אותי ועל תוצאות מפקד שנערך ב-1848. דוגמא למכתב ששלחתי לגבי שם משפחה : Hello, I saw on Jewishgen that you´re researching Brill family from Hungary. My GGGGG grandfather Israel Brill(1749-1808) was the rabbi of Varpalota since 1782 to his death. He was the son of R. Yehuda Leib and was born in a place called Tevel or Adasztevel. He married Chaila (died 1838) and they didn´t have sons, only 3 daughters : One married Rabbi Chaim Kittsee-Schlesinger. Another one married Rabbi Amram Rosenbaum (Chasida). The third married Kohut (or Hoffman) and the descendants were famous Kohut scholars. Is something here common for you? How deeply have you gone in your research? Do you know if all the Brill members are from the same family? Thanks, Dedi דוגמא למכתב ששלחתי לגבי מקום : Hello, I saw in Jewishgen that you´re researching families from Balassagyrmat. I also had relatives there : 1. Schlesinger family - the father Moshe (about 1855-1928) was a baker. He had at least 2 sons. I know nothing about them but I´d like to know. 2. My GGGG grandfather, rabbi Yehuda Maisner(1800-1878) had a nickname rabbi Yehuda Yarmut. Someone told me that Yarmut is Balassagyrmat. I know he live in Devavanya from the 1830´s. Maybe before that he lived in Balassagyrmat. I wanted to ask you : 1. Do you know the people I mentioned? 2. Do you have information about a book on this place, or any written information? Is there any expert of this place or just someone who lived there and probably knew the baker I mentioned? Thanks, Dedi מומלץ!!!!

למעלה