LindZiv Cohan

באמת מגיע לה../images/Emo3.gif

תודה

NoOop

../images/Emo207.gifתמונות חדשות :)

אני אשת התמונות. היא מ-ה-מ-מ-ת. אבל אני עצלנית אז הנה קישור:

NoOop

התגובה של דינה על לינדזי וסאמנתה

תראו איזו חמודה.. ^^ Lindsay Lohan’s mother Dina has vowed to support the actress and her close pal Samantha Ronson—whether they are lovers or not. Lohan’s dad Michael has criticised the alleged romance—but her mum Dina supports it fully, reports E! Online. Dina said: “I love Lindsay and I love Samantha. If they are happy, I am happy. This is my child, I mean, what better place for a child to be than happy in her soul and her spirit.” The Mean Girls star has refused to disclose the details of her relationship with DJ Ronson, following months of speculation they are dating. The two are also believed to be living together since May.

NoOop

כל הכבוד לינדזי!

Photographers beware: Lindsay Lohan is fighting mad! Gossip site TMZ reports the “Mean Girls” star was so worked up as she passed a crowd of shutterbugs in front of New York City’s Bowery Hotel, that she hauled off and punched a paparazzo in the nose. According to an insider, Lindsay stumbled over a barricade meant to hold the photographers at bay and seemed to assume one of the lensmen tripped her. That’s when she allegedly took a swing at a lone pap. “Oh my God,” LiLo was overheard gasping into her cell phone. “I just hit a paparazzi.” חח לינדזי היכתה פפארצ'י, הייתי מביאה לה מה זה חיבוק על זה. אבל מצחיק התגובה שלה בטלפון חחחח אה וכן, זאת עדיין רכילות ומשהו בגדר שמועה אבל לא נשמע כמו משהו כזה שקרי. :]

דנדנאלה

חחחחחח

אהבתי תתגובה בפלאXDDDDD כל הכבוד לה....הגיע הזמן שמישהוא ירביץ להם לשם שינוי!XD

LindZiv Cohan

חחח זה נכון...../images/Emo6.gif

ראיתי סרטון של איזה 6 שניות שהיא מדברת בטלפון
אבל לא הצלחתי להביא לזה קישור... ואמא שלה חמודה דווקא, עם כמה שכולם [וגם אני מידי פעם] תמיד אומרים שהיא אמא גרועה וכל מה שהיא רוצה זה לעשות כסף מהילדים שלה, אני דווקא חושבת שזה לא ממש נכון. ברור שהיא רוצה שהילדים שלה ירוויחו כסף - מדובר בהצלחה שלהם, ובסך הכל זה גם משהו שהם רוצים, זה לא שהיא מכריחה אותם. ותראו, איך במצבים כמו אלה- היא שם בשביל לינדזי, תומכת בה, מצדדת בה. לא כמו אבא שלה, שברגע ששמע שהיא וסמנתה יחד הפנה לה את הגב.

דנדנאלה

הינה הסירטון של זה בערך...O_O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMy95WUdo78&NR=1 זה על זה שהיא הרביצה לפפרצי

NoOop

תראו איזה קושקוש!

Lindsay Lohan has a crush on Victoria Beckham. The ‘Mean Girls’ actress admits she has started lusting after the former Spice Girl since she had her hair cut short, because Victoria now looks like Lindsay’s lesbian lover Samantha Ronson. Speaking at the premiere of the new series of ‘Ugly Betty’, in New York, Lindsay said: “I love her hair. She looks really hot at the moment. It reminds me of Sam.” חחחחח אהבתי לגמרי... ועוד משהו: Lindsay Lohan wants to duet with US singer Kevin Rudolf. The ‘Mean Girls’ actress - who is set to release her third album in November - is a huge fan of the musical star, whose latest single ‘Let It Rock’ featuring Lil Wayne was released earlier this year, and thinks a collaboration would be a successful venture. She wrote on her MySpace blog: “Here’s a song that I’m kind of into right now. My sister Aliana loves it, and we were playing it at 7.30am in my dressing room - I heard that the singer wrote the song himself, so props to him for that, maybe we can do something together… enough said - hope everyone enjoys it :)” בהצלוחה. :] Lindsay may not ever return to her A-list status again, but she’s taken the steps to ensure that she has other areas of work to pursue. Linds just launched a brand development firm called 6126, which will focus on expanding her leggings line, creating a natural self tanner, and creating an accessories line. She may have realized she was pricing her leggings just a tad too high, and says her next collection won’t break the bank quite as much. She says, “It’d be unfair not to make it accessible for everyone. Forever 21 and H&M are huge companies because they make it available to everyone.” Well at least she seems to be staying on the right track! We can’t fault her for trying to pursue other types of work.

NoOop

Lindsay Lohan is ‘obsessed’ with Martin Scors

Lindsay Lohan is calling on Martin Scorsese to cast her in his next movie - revealing it’s her dream to work with the Goodfellas director. “Lohan insists she is still a fiercely ambitious actress, who is determined to work with the best in Hollywood, even though her personal life has garnered her more headlines and tabloid column inches than her acting career in recent years. Lohan tells Elle magazine, “I’m obsessed with working with Martin Scorsese. “I still haven’t worked with some directors I want to work with. I still have somewhere to go, which I think is a good thing, because if I’d done it all by now, I’d have nothing else to explore.” Source: Female First

LindZiv Cohan

חחחח רק שפוש לא תפחד להתקרב אליה ><

אומייגאד, נובמבר זה כשנגמר לי המלווה.. הדיסק שלה יכול להיות המתנה המושלמת לאוטו החדש! >< בנות, לעבודה
חחחח עלק דואט ווואי אם היא תמכור אקססוריז אני חייבת לקנות לפחות משו אחד משם >< ושיהיה לה בהצלחה עם המרטין סקורס הזה
הוא אידיוט אם הוא לא יקח אותה לאחד הסרטים שלו. או להפך... >< סתם סתם...

למעלה