שאלה בקשר לסנט פטריק

שאלה בקשר לסנט פטריק

ביום שני יש חג ואנחנו רוצים לנצל את הסופש הארוך כדי לנסוע לראות את צוקי מוהר. כמה זמן בערך זה ייקח לנו להגיע לשם מדבלין? האם מישהו מכיר BַB טוב באיזור? וכמה זמן כדאי להקצות בערך לשהות בצוקים-- ולאן לנסוע אחר כך? אנחנו רוצים לחזור ביום שני לפסטיבל בדבלין כך שיש לנו שם את שבת וראשון... מה עוד מומלץ באיזור?

Adva Sela

4-5 שעות נסיעה, תלוי בתנועה

i will write the rest in english 'cause the virtual keyboard is driving me crazy. you better go via Limerick and avoid Ennis at all costs(traffic ther is mad!). also, it is wise to check the local weather forcast 'cause it will be a shame if you get there and it's foggy... as for a B&B, stay in pla Doolin! i recommend a small place called "Doolin Cottage" it's also one of the cheapest around(it's located on Ocean Road, in the middle of Doolin). . the woman to talk to is Carol number 086-8824485. and better call already 'cause this place is in demand. when in Doolin, go see the Doolin cave, it's a bit pricey but what a beautiful sight! there's plenty to see in the erea, depends what you like. hope this has been helpful.

למעלה