שיר שכתבתי...

living a lie

שיר שכתבתי...

It takes some kind of miracle to get me out of here don`t you ever let me fall help me lose my fear Some things never change some things sometimes will some things will never be the same some things are not real It`s a circle that I can`t get out of It`s a circle that I just want to leave It`s a circle I don`t want any part of It`s the circle of grief So welcome to my secret garden welcome to a world of lies welcome to a place thats hidden in this place there is no rise Nothing never changes I`m sorry it`s out rageous I can`t even hear you shout In the rain inside the forest I realize you weren`t honest save me don`t let me cut It`s a circle that I can`t get out of It`s a circle that I just want to leave It`s a circle I don`t want any part of It`s the circle of grief So welcome to my secret garden welcome to a world of lies welcome to a place thats hidden in this place there is no rise One day so far away I stare at the window I tell you: you may I want to cry just want to fly high want to shout don`t leave me out It`s a circle that I can`t get out of It`s a circle that I just want to leave It`s a circle I don`t want any part of It`s the circle of grief So welcome to my secret garden welcome to a world of lies welcome to a place thats hidden in this place there is no rise in this place there is..... no rise

למעלה