תפילה קטנה לכולם ;-)

Mrs.Dvash

תפילה קטנה לכולם ;-)

> Dear Lord: > > Every single evening > > As I`m lying here in bed > > This tiny little prayer > > Keeps running through my head. > > God bless my Mom and dad, > > And other family. > > Keep them warm and safe from harm > > For they`re so close to me. > > And God, there is one more thing > > I wish that you could do. > > Hope you don`t mind me asking, > > Bless my computer too. > > Now I know that it`s not normal > > To bless a mother board, > > But listen just a second > > While I explain to you `My Lord`. > > You see, that little metal box > > Holds more than odds & ends > > Inside those small compartments > > Rest so many of my FRIENDS. > > I know so much about them > > By the kindness that they give > > And this little scrap of metal > > Takes me in to where they live. > > By faith is how I know them > > Much the same as you > > We share in what life brings us > > And from that our friendship grew. > > Please, take an extra minute > > >From your duties up above > > to bless those in my address book > > That`s filled with so much love! > > Wherever else this prayer may reach > > To each and every friend, > > Bless each email inbox > > And the person who hits send. > > When you update your heavenly list > > On your own CD-ROM > > Remember each who`ve said this prayer > > Sent up to God. Com. > > > > Amen. > >

למעלה