๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿ Lufthansa AirLines๐Ÿ๊ง‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๊ง‚๐ŸฆœManage my Booking Number๐Ÿ

• ืคื•ืชื— ื”ื ื•ืฉื voctor
  • ืคื•ืจืกื ื‘ืชืืจื™ืš
V

voctor

• ๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿ Lufthansa Airlines

Lufthansa Airlines Manage Booking: Everything You Need to Know​

If you are traveling with Lufthansa Airlines, managing your flight booking can be a hassle-free experience. Lufthansa Airlines Manage Booking feature allows you to make changes to your itinerary, upgrade your seat, add special requests, and much more. In this article, we will guide you through the steps of managing your Lufthansa Airlines booking and answer some frequently asked questions.​

Lufthansa Airlines is one of the largest airlines in the world, operating flights to over 325 destinations in more than 50 countries. Managing your Lufthansa Airlines booking is easy with the airline's user-friendly website and mobile app. Lufthansa Airlines Manage Booking feature allows you to modify your flight itinerary, add special requests, and upgrade your seat. In the next section, we will guide you through the process of accessing Lufthansa Airlines Manage Booking.​

How to Access Lufthansa Airlines Manage Booking​

Accessing Lufthansa Airlines Manage Booking is a simple process. Follow the steps below to manage your Lufthansa Airlines booking:​

1. Go to Lufthansa Airlines' official website or open the Lufthansa Airlines app on your mobile device.​

2. Click on the "My Trips" or "Manage Booking" option on the homepage.​

3. Enter your confirmation number, SkyMiles number, or credit card number, and last name.​

4. Click on "Find My Trip" to access your booking.​

1. English: +1-(855) 929-5019
  2. Spanish: 844-512-2050
  3. Hearing and speech impaired: 888-710-8147

How do I talk to someone at Lufthansa Airlines by phone?​

• Lufthansa Phone Number for the Lufthansa States- +1-(855) 929-5019
  • Lufthansa Customer Service Phone Number for Spanish-855-923-2214
  • Lufthansa International Phone Number- +1-(855) 929-5019
  • Lufthansa Baggage Inquiry Phone Number-888-710-8147.
  • Lufthansa 24/7 Refund Number- +1-(855) 929-5019

Once you access your booking, you can modify your itinerary, add special requests, and upgrade your seat.​

View and Change Your Flight Booking Details​

Lufthansa Airlines Manage Booking feature allows you to view and change your flight booking details. Follow the steps below to modify your itinerary:​

1. Go to Lufthansa Airlines Manage Booking page.​

2. Enter your confirmation number, SkyMiles number, or credit card number, and last name.​

3. Click on "Find My Trip" to access your booking.​

4. Click on "Modify Flight" to view your flight details.​

5. Select the flight you want to change and click on "Edit" to modify the details.​

6. Make the necessary changes and click on "Save" to update your booking.​

You can modify your flight details up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.​

Add Special Requests to Your Booking​

Lufthansa Airlines allows you to add special requests to your booking, such as special meals, wheelchair assistance, or extra legroom seats. Follow the steps below to add special requests:​

2. Enter your confirmation number, SkyMiles number, or credit card number, and last name.​

4. Click on "Add Special Request" to view the options available.​

5. Select the special request you want to add and follow the instructions to complete the request.​

Upgrade Your Seat with Lufthansa Airlines​

Lufthansa Airlines offers a variety of seat options, ranging from Basic Economy to Lufthansa One. You can upgrade your seat using the Lufthansa Airlines Manage Booking feature. Follow the steps below to upgrade your seat:​

4. Click on "Upgrade Seat" to view​

ืœืžืขืœื”