1:0 for the israeli team.

shem

1:0 for the israeli team.

hi there! bet you didn`t think i`d write so soon! well i`ll be short caose the web here is quiet expensive. first of all a few coments and then a story. the comments: thailand made beer suks. it tastes like ``macabi`` with water. the local wine over there is also not very good. as for n.z. beer there`s no match. they are one of the best, but i`ll tell about it some some other time. now for the story. our story begins at bangkok rather then in the wonderful n.z. i was hanging out with this group of australians, kiwis(new zealanders) and british. all day long i ate nothing (i mean all day long from dinner on the plane on the previous day). i started of with a terrible local thai beer and was then joined buy that ``commonwealth`` bunch i was just describing. we started drinking a self prepared cocktail (the locals wouldn`t know the begining of a normal cocktail) made of half a bottle of local rum (wich -i swear- tastes like terpentine ) two bottles of sprite and two bottles of red bool all pored into a bucket filled with ice. it is drank with short strows and the idea is that every one drink together, and as the level in the bucket lowers the heads of the drinkers come close -a silly kiwi thing-. anyway we had about eight buckets over 8 people when the guys began to drop, the redbool seams to fastens the affect of the booze. the end was that i found myself on midnight draging 3 drunk brits and 2 kiwis back to theyer rooms. till next time. shem.

Just one question

As i know nothing on the web overseas can you read hebrew messages in the forum that will make my life a lot easeier answering you

למעלה