Changing address registered on teudat zehut

paulgot

I have not lived at the address registered on the 'sepach' to my teudat zehut for 8 or 9 years. Most of my mail comes to me at a new address which I receive when I am in Israel - although I am abroad for a lot of the time - . However there is important documentation which can only be sent to the address registered with my Teudat Zehut. How can I change the 'ma'an' registered with my teudat zehut? To which office of the Misrad Hapnim should I go? To the office in the town of the original address or the office in the town of the new address or can I go to any office of misrad hapnim? What documents do I need to provide on my visit to the misrad hapnim to change the registered address? Looking forward to your response. Thanks in anticipation

IsraelEgov

Hello, In order to issue a new ID slip following an address change you need to fill out the address change notification online form, free charge. How to apply: 1. By mail- fill out the form, print and send to the Population Authority office near you, or near your new address. recommended: send your form by register mail. 2. In person- visit your local Population Authority office, or one close to your new address and hand in your filled out form. For further information please contact the Ministry of Interior at *3450 or 1-222-3450 or [email protected] Best regards Tali

למעלה