drivesr license

saulo

drivesr license

I"m a israeli citizen, I live in Portugal and i wante chanege my israeli driver licenso for the european drive license. They ask me about a certificate that: my israeli's drive license is valid and if I had some bad in my driver scores . The question is how can obtain this certificate and where? Thanks

IsraelEgov

drivesr license

Hello Saulo, In order to obtain the requested document please follow one of the following steps: 1. In case you are visiting Israel – Please see the vehicle licensing bureau office to receive document. 2. In case you are NOT in Israel – you are requested to send a legal representative to the vehicle licensing bureau for you. The representative must carry your original ID certificate (not a copy) and a signed legal representative form. 3. In case your legal representative does not have access to your ID certificate you must obtain a consular power of attorney in an Israeli consulate near you, and send it to representative. For further information contact the Ministry of Transportation call center at 03-9421920. Sincerely, Dana Gov Team

למעלה