Forrest Who

ליאן.

Forrest Who../images/Emo35.gif../images/Emo35.gif

Forrest Gump - Life is like a Box of chocolates... Forrest Dahmer - People are like a box of chocolate, YUM! Forrest Simpson - Mmmmm, chocolate... Forrest the Hun - Chocolate all mine! Forrest Simmons - Chocolate is bad! EXERCISE! EXERCISE! Forrest Rivera - People who like Chocolate..Next on "Forrest" Forrest Jackson - Little kids like my box of chocolates Forrest Hefner - Keep the chocolate, lose the box. Forrest Shakespeare - Chocolate, or no chocolate. That is the question Forrest Of Borg - All chocolates must be assimilated Forrest Presley - Hunk a hunk of milk chocolate Forrest Zen - I am one with the chocolate Forrest McClain - I used to be a box of Chocolates Forrest Ventura - Chocolates...Alll-Riighty then... Forrest Lauper - People just wanna have chocolate Forrest Turner - What´s chocolate gotta do, gotta do with it? Forrest Bones - Dammit Jim, I´m a doctor, not a box of chocolate Forrest Spock - Logically speaking, we are all chocolate Forrest Scotty - The box...she´s breaking apart Capt´n Forrest Rooney - Why is it that we are all chocolates? Forrest Butler - Frankly Scarlett, I don´t like chocolate Forrest O´Hara - Tomorrow, is another box of chocolates. Forrest Lee - Fight with your inner chocolate Forrest Doo - Roinks Raggy, Rocolates! Forrest Pig - Life is a box of choc-choa-che..candy Forrest Marx - That´s the weirdest box of chocolates I´ve ever seen.... Forrest Nicholson - You want chocolate? You can´t handle chocolate Forrest Copperfield - POOF! The chocolates are gone! Forrest X - We didn´t land in the box of chocolate, the box of chocolate landed on us! Forrest Hitler - White Chocolates only! Forrest the Frog - Someday we´ll find it, The chocolate connection The plain ones, The cream filled, and me Forrest Eastwood - I know what your thinking. Did he eat five chocolates, or did he eat six. Well let me ask you... Do you feel hungry, PUNK? Well...DO YOU? Forrest Barney - I´m cream filled You´re with nuts We´re a box of chocoluts... Forrest Adam and Eve - ADAM=Chocolates are forbidden EVE=Just eat one.... Forrest Moses - I command the chocolates to separate! Forrest Noah - 2 creams, 2 nuts, 2 coconuts, 2 peanut butter... Forrest Christ - Let he without sin, eat the first chocolate Forrest Ali - Chocolate´s the greatest! Forrest On Phonics - Lief es lyk a boks uv chakolets Forrest PsychicLine - Yes, I knew you were a chocolate Forrest 900-line - oooh, can I suck your cream filled chocolates? Forrest Dating Game - Bachelor number two... If I was a piece of chocolate, What would you fill me with? Forrest Alimony - The Box is mine! Forrest Adultery - You just can´t have one chocolate. The Forrest plague - Ewww..these Chocolates are bad Chief Justice Forrest Thomas - I never touched her milk-duds! Forrest Andrews - The Hills are alive...like a box of chocolates Forrest Allen - Chocolate...Huuuh? Forrest Costello - Who´s eating chocolate? Forrest Abbot - No, Who is not eating chocolate Forrest Vader - Luke...I am your chocolate Forrest Yoda - There is a dark chocolate, and a light chocolate... Forrest Obi 1 Kenobi - May the chocolate be with you Forrest Butthead - Uh...life is like a box of, um...chocolates Forrest Beavis - Heh-heh, you said Box Forrest Freud - Is life really a box of chocolate, or is it your mother you want? Forrest SkeeLo - I wish I had a box of Chocolates... Forrest Trebeck - The answer: This is like a box of Chocolate (Contestant): What is Life Forrest Hillary - Hey Bill...those are my Chocolates! Forrest Fudd - Wife is wike a box uv chocowates Forrest Calvin - It´s not a box of chocolates, It´s a transmorfgorizing ray!! Forrest Tannen - Chocolates...McFly, hello!! Dr. Forrest Ruth - Chocolate is nice, but sex is better! The Forrest Zone - There is another dimension, beyond that which is known to man, It´s a dimension of cream-filled bon-bons, Or nutty caramel turtles, and it lies in the white cardboard box, in the pit of my lap. It is a candy coated center of comparison, and it is a place we call... The Forrest Zone Forrest Latin - ifela sia a oxba foa hocolatesa Forrest Lincoln - Fore score and several chocolates ago... Forrest Satan - Life is a box of melted chocolates (Sign) Forrest Church Lady - Chocolates...well, isn´t that special! Forrest Wayne - Sh-yeah..and life is like a box of chocolates as if... Forrest Garth - Hey mister chocolate man...who´s trying to kill you?...I don´t know but you better not... Forrest Bond - Life´s a box of exploding chocolate Forrest Smurf - Smurf is a smurf of smurfs Forrest ´95 - The box is the same, but the chocolates are upgraded Forrest Lennon - Imagine there´s no chocolate... Forrest Hall - Will you take the Box of Chocolates, or what´s behind DOOR NUMBER TWO? Forrest Press Your Luck - Box of Chocolates! No Whammies...STOP! Forrest of Fortune - LIFE I_ LIKE _ __X _F CH_C_L_TE_ Forrest Popeye - I yam a box of Chocolets...yuk, yuk, yuk Forrest Ice - If you got a chocolate, Yo I´ll box it. Check out my life, As my D.J Rocks it! Forrest Ross - Life is a happy little box of chocolates Forrest Bill and Ted - Dude, Life´s totally a box of Chocolate! ---EXCELLENT!---- ___AIR GUITARS TRIUMPHANTLY_____ Forrest Fife - This Box of Chocolates is a lethal weapon! Forrest Stooges - Look Chocolates....nyuk nyuk nyuk Scram Wise guy **BOink** Leave him alone Moe! Oh you want in on it too...**SLAP**/CRASH/ Forrest Reagan - Life is a box of um..... Forrest Bush - This will not be another Box of Chocolates! Forrest Clinton - I didn´t inhale the cream centers Forrest Limbaugh - Life may be a box of Chocolates... But the Democrats are all nuts... Forrest COPS on location - Bon bons, bon bons whatcha gonna do whatcha gonna do, when someone eats you! Forrest Feud - Life is like a? (Contestant) Box of Chocolates... (other Contestants) ooh good answer, good answer.... Box of chocolates...SURVEY SAYS? Forrest Native Americans - These chocolates are moving to a smaller box..​

למעלה