hello

cxczevik

hello

Well this yom kippur was a ncie day for me in a way... My ex girl frien called me after a while, well a week before i caleld her..and said ``new happy year and bla bla``! she asked me then and on this weekend..how ifeel and i have a girl (well she knew i don`t) and asked me whether i can meet her or date with her more..not as boyfriend but as friend...wehn we broke up o told her that i don`t think dating without being friends is a nice idea for the both of us..waste of money and time, right? When she called i told her that again..what do u think about it?...i also don`t want to get back so fast..because i want her to feel a little lonely as she feel n her new city..rishon or tel aviv, and just as being without her parents..cuz she movwed there for working matters... Well i donno what to do..because the relations were not the best from the start point and enede a little bit with us being angry on each other..but i was upset and angree more than she was..cuz of thing which happebned during the relationship and came up when we had to end..really donno what to d please help me about this relation..i still love her but there are many things i doubt in the re connection please help cxczevik!

למעלה