Help needed Interviewing October 7 Survivors

Abraham.A

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Abraham Albadawi, and I'm working on a project focusing on the human stories from the October 7 attack. The goal of this project is to gather and share personal experiences from that day—what it was like to be there, endure, and survive. So far, I've conducted interviews with a soldier who responded to the attack and a survivor from a nearby neighborhood. I'm now looking to connect with anyone who was directly affected by the events of October 7, including those who may have attended the festival. It would be an honor to interview anyone who has a story to share, whether it's your own or someone you know.

I have support and connections to help amplify these stories in the US, including relationships with Congress members Anna Paulina Luna, Laurel Lee, and Gus Bilirakis, who may share the project through their offices. I've also previously secured publication in Vents Magazine and The Texas Reporter , and have established media contacts, including at The Washington Post , to help share these stories on a broader scale.

This project is part of my English class, where I'm taking the opportunity to make a meaningful impact through these firsthand accounts.

Let there be a blessing, and a soul that is in them bundled in the bundle of life.

(Yehi zichronam li'berachah, u'neshama she'be'na'hem tzerur bitzror ha'chayim.)

(May the memories of the righteous be a blessing, and may their souls be bound up in the bond of life.)

Thank you for considering this, and I wish you better days ahead.

Sincerely,
Abraham

Mobile or WhatsApp: +1-813-312-1085 (USA)
[email protected]
Instagram: Abraham_alb2

Abraham.A

שלום לכולם,
אני מקווה שההודעה הזו מוצאת אתכם בטוב. שמי אברהם אלבאדווי, ואני עובד על פרויקט שמתמקד בסיפורים האנושיים של מתקפת ה-7 באוקטובר. המטרה של הפרויקט היא לאסוף ולשתף חוויות אישיות מאותו היום—איך זה היה להיות שם, לשרוד ולהתמודד. עד כה ראיינתי חייל שהגיב לאירועים וניצול שגר בשכונה סמוכה. כעת, אני מחפש ליצור קשר עם כל מי שנפגע ישירות מהאירועים של ה-7 באוקטובר, כולל כאלה שהיו בפסטיבל. יהיה לי לכבוד לראיין כל מי שיש לו סיפור לשתף, בין אם זה סיפורכם האישי או של מישהו שאתם מכירים.
יש לי תמיכה וקשרים שיכולים לסייע בהפצת הסיפורים הללו בארה"ב, כולל קשרים עם חברות הקונגרס אנה פולינה לונה, לורל לי וגאס ביליראקיס, אשר עשויות לשתף את הפרויקט דרך משרדי הקונגרס שלהן. בנוסף, הצלחתי לפרסם פרויקטים קודמים ב-"Vents Magazine" וב-"The Texas Reporter", ויש לי קשרים עם כלי תקשורת נוספים, כולל הוושינגטון פוסט, שיכולים לסייע בשיתוף הסיפורים הללו בקנה מידה רחב יותר.
הפרויקט הוא חלק מהלימודים שלי בשיעור אנגלית, ואני מנצל את ההזדמנות הזו כדי ליצור השפעה משמעותית באמצעות סיפורים ממקור ראשון.
יֵהִי זִכְרוֹן לִבְרָכָה, וְנִשְׁמַת שֶׁבְּנֵיהֶן צְרוּרָה בִּצְרוֹר הַחַיִּים.
(Yehi zichronam li’berachah, u'neshama she’be’na’hem tzerur bitzror ha’chayim.)
(תהא נשמתם של הצדיקים צרורה בצרור החיים, וזכרם לברכה.)
תודה על ההתחשבות, ואני מאחל לכם ימים טובים יותר.
בברכה,
אברהם
נייד או וואטסאפ: +1-813-312-1085 (ארה"ב)
[email protected]
אינסטגרם: abraham_alb2

למעלה