Horowitz in Romania

Horowitz in Romania

|הדגש I am a member of the Horowitz Families Association acting in Israel, with links around the world. I am especially interested in the history and genealogy of "Horowitz in Romania" , and looking for any available information concerning this subject(personal and community histories, documents, pictures,etc).

דדיחתם

משפחת הורוביץ-מרגרטן

חלק ממשפחת הורוביץ מטרנסילבניה התחתן עם משפחת מרגרטן הקשורה אליי, עברו לארה"ב לקראת סוף המאה ה-19 וניהלו את אחד משני מפעלי המצות הגדולים בארה"ב - "הורוביץ-מרגרטן". ברשותי (כעת מושאלים אצל מישהו והוא צריך להחזיר לי אותם) שני ספרי המשפחה שלהם - מ-1955 ומ-1995. יש לי עוד מידע זמין הלקוח מהספרים עד שיחזרו. צור עימי קשר אם אתה מעוניין (ואולי אז גם אדאג לחזרת הספרים)

Horowitz in Romania

Mr Dadichtem (? ) shalom Sorry , my PC isn´t now adapted to write Hebrew/ .Thank you for the information about the book Horowitz Margareten. I know about the edition 1955. Is the 1995 editio a new one, or a revised edition of the older one? I would be pleased to receive further information about the subject I am interested in:"Horowitz in Romania" Thank you for your attention, Shalom, Chaim Horovitz

Horowitz in Romania

Mr Dedichtem(?) shalom, Sorry, My PC isn´t now adapted to write Hebrew. I know about the book Horowitz-Margareten from 1955. Is the edition 1995 a new one, or a revised edition of the older one ? I would be pleased to receive further information about the subject I am interested in : :Horowitz in Romania" Thank you, Chaim Horovitz

דדיחתם

הורוביץ-מרגרטן

המהדורה מ-1995 היא בעיקרה אותו ספר מ-1995+הצאצאים שהיתוספו, אבל נחשפו עוד מספר ענפים. לא הבנתי האם כשאתה כותב על "הורוביץ ברומניה" אתה מתעניין גם בטרנסילבניה. כשיחזרו הספרים אבדוק בדיוק באילו מקומות חיו ההורוביצים שבספר.

הורוביץ ברומניה

כן אני מעוניין גם בטרנסילבניה. כמו-כן היתי מבקש לשלוח לי בדואר את ספר מ-1995 להעתיק אותו לטובת העמותה לחקר משפחות הורוביץ. תודה ושבת שלום, חיים הורוביץ הרשנזון 64 רחובות 76484

למעלה