Adam & Chelsea

estee from ynet

Adam & Chelsea

Adam, Chelsea, and Connor are still hiding in the cabin. Even though Dylan has found the secret path in the bedroom closet, he hasn't yet discovered the tunnel that Chelsea used to get to the cabin. Chelsea was only dreaming that the police found them.

Nick is asking Dylan to look the other way, to let them escape, and not to look for them. Chloe does not like it - she wants them caught.

The Adam and Chelsea storyline is probably going to end on September 1st - it's the 11,000 episode of Y&R.

sigalit1000

ובעצם לא נראה יותר את ג'סטין [אדם] שכל כך אהוב על ידי

המעריצים..... חבל, אני מקווה שיהיה אדם אחר.....

estee from ynet

Justin

He was not on Mistresses last night or in the previous episode. He must be working hard on his new TV show, and it's expected to be very successful. The show has a lot of star power.

Bull will be on at exactly the same time and the same day (Tuesday night), and it has only one big star - Michael Weatherly (NCIS).

Both shows are expected to be equally successful. I'll have to watch one of them on the Internet.

I don't believe that Y&R will have a new Adam. It would make no sense. It's more likely that they will leave him in hiding or kill off the character.

sigalit1000

איזה מ2 הסדרות את תראי אם הן באותו זמן?

ג'סטין בתפקיד הראשי? אני כמובן אנסה לראות.....

אני מקווה שלא יהרגו את אדם, לא מגיע לתינוק לאבד את שני הוריו הביולוגים [הוא לא בן שנה, זה ממש אכזרי] ואם יהרגו את אדם שיהפכו את התינוק לבן של ניק..... ובכלל שישאירו את הדלת פתוחה לדמות אדם לחזור בהמשך.....

לדעתך אנחנו בדרך לניק צ'לסי? ואם כן את רואה את עצמך אוהבת את ניק וצ'לסי כזוג?

estee from ynet

Adam will have to be gone &

There are only so many plastic surgeries that a character can go through without losing total credibility. However, with Chuck Pratt everything is possible...

I'll watch both Justin's show and Bull. They'll both be posted on the internet:
TV Guide Fall Preview:
http://www.tvguide.com/special/fall-preview/gallery/2016-new-fall-tv-shows/

We don't yet know if Chelsea and Connor are going to disappear with Adam or not. Therefore, it's too early to talk about the possibility of Nick and Chelsea.

I believe that the character of Dean will replace the empty slot left by Adam's departure.

The actor playing Luca has confirmed that he is leaving Y&R.

Spoilers
http://soapcentral.com/yr/content/scoop/spoilers/2016/160829.php

sigalit1000

פיית הקודמת Mckenna Grace עושה חיל בהוליווד עם עוד תפקיד

והפעם בסדרה fuller house זה עדיין לא מופיע ב ibmd שלה אבל התמונה הרישמית של קאסט פולר האוס מיום הצילומים האחרון שהיה אתמול עלתה לטוויטר, והיא חלק ממנה.... היא ללא ספק הילדה השחקנית המצליחה ביותר עד כה ששיחקה בצחמ, ברזומה שלה מהשנה האחרונה מלבד fuller house יש גם את הסרט Gifted עם השחקן Chris Evans ואת סרט האימה שצפוי לצאת בשנת 2017: Amityville: The Awakening והיא גם מצלמת בימים אלו את הקומדיה: How to Be a Latin Lover לצד כוכבת ורוניקה מארס Kristen Bell

פיית הנוכחית alyvia alyn lind מדשדשת מאחור והפרויקט היחיד שיש לה השנה הוא הסרט הטלוויזיוני השני בסדרה Dolly Parton's Christmas of Many Colors: Circle of Love אחרי הסרט הקודם שצולם בשנת 2015 Dolly Parton's Coat of Many Colors היא לא הצליחה למנף את ההצלחה ומלבד צחמ היא הופיעה רק ב4 פרויקטים קטנים ,רק לשם השוואה mckenna grace הופיעה ב14 פרויקטים קטנים בנוסף לפרויקטים הגדולים שפרטתי למעלה....

estee from ynet

They both have a great future

The current Faith was also in Once Upon a Time, NCIS, Revenge, etc.

They are almost the same age, and I like them both.

למעלה