עידכונים מ-SUM41

Johnni456

../images/Emo118.gifעידכונים מ-SUM41../images/Emo118.gif

Wednesday, July 08, 2009 FIRST SHOW TONIGHT! it's great to be back in nyc! looking forward to the first show with us and the offspring tonight. and we haven't been at the roseland in a long time. it was always one of favorite places to play. tonight should be a great show. it's sold out and the shows in nyc have always been great for us. i'll give you guys some updates later on. and thanks for all of you who i will be seeing later tonight! have fun. deryck

Johnni456

עוד..

Friday, July 17, 2009 TOUR UPDATE have had bad internet for the past few days. still on tour with the offspring. we did our own headlining show the other day in myrtle beach at the house of blues. that was fucking awesome! thanks for everyone who came out. you guys were really fucking crazy. better than expected to be honest. we weren't sure how the show was gong to go off since we haven't been there in about 5 years. sorry about that. other than that, everything's been the same as always. a few drunken band fights, a few broken dressing rooms, brown tom drinking himself a bit gay. fun with sum41! deryck

Johnni456

עוד..

Saturday, July 18, 2009 LAST SHOW OF THE YEAR. so here it is. the last show for the year. or at least i hope. all i want to do is focus on writing our new album. i would say it's half way written but i still have a lot of ideas that want to explore. thanks to everyone who came out to see us. and everyone else, we'll see you soon. deryck

למעלה