Caught In The Middle

../images/Emo168.gifCaught In The Middle

אתמול הפרק היה מ-ע-ו-ל-ה בזכות השיר המדהים הזה שביצעה הלהקה הלא פחות מדהימה A1. אהבתי כבר את השיר עוד כשיצא והפך ללהיט לפני כמה שנים טובות. ועוד נתנו ללהקה לשיר את כל השיר, והמילים ממש התאימו לבריטני וראול, יפה מאוד! מי היה מאמין שהנשף הבא של הטינס יוקדש רובו לזוג ראול ובריטני, אם מישהו היה אומר לי את זה בתקופה ההיא כשבריטני יצאה עם בילי ומקנזי החמודה היתה עם ראול, לא הייתי מאמינה. מקנזי אמרה לבילי אתמול פרק משהו כמו, "בנשף הקודם הייתי אחרת, דברים היו שונים".... נו בטח, בנשף הקודם שיחקה את מאק שחקנית שהכניסה רגש לדמות אז ברור שדברים היו אחרת. ובפרק היום, איזו טיפשה קולין, מה היא רצה לספר לג'י.טי על התוכנית של ריאנה?! אבל לא נורא, אפילו זה לא עזר לחבל באיחוד המתוק של ראול ובריטני, והכל תודה לריאנה, חברה של ממש!
והנה המילים של השיר מאתמול:
Caught In The Middle [Paul:] You said that love was just a state of mind A puzzle made of pieces you can't find And for me you never really had the time I was blind. [Christian:] And everything that you meant to me Is written in the pages of my history But it's over now as far as i can see Suddenly [Ben:] Things are so different now you're gone I thought it'd be easy i was wrong [All:] And now i'm caught [Ben:] And now, i'm caught in the middle Even though i'm with someone new All i can think about is you [All:] And now i'm caught [Ben:] And now, i'm caught in the middle [Mark:] Moving on she brings me brighter days Thoughts of you are in my mind always Like a memory that i can't erase It's here to stay [Ben:] Things are so different now you're gone I thought it'd be easy i was wrong [All:] And now i'm caught [Ben:] And now, i'm caught in the middle Even though i'm with someone new All i can think about is you [All:] And now i'm caught [Ben:] And now, i'm caught in the middle [All:] So different ([Mark:] it's so different) So easy ([Paul:] so easy) But i can't get over you ([Ben:] i can't get over you) So different ([Paul:] it's so different) So easy ([Mark:] so easy) But i can't get over you ([Ben:] and i can't get over you) [Ben:] Things are so different now you're gone I thought it'd be easy i was wrong [All:] And now i'm caught [Ben:] And now, i'm caught in the middle Even though i'm with someone new All i can think about is you [All:] And now i'm caught [Ben:] And now, i'm caught in the middle [Ben:] Things are so different now you're gone I thought it'd be easy i was wrong [All:] And now i'm caught [Ben:] And now, i'm caught in the middle Even though i'm with someone new All i can think about is you [All:] And now i'm caught [Ben:] And now, i'm caught in the middle [Ben:] Things are so different now you're gone I thought it'd be easy i was wrong And now i'm caught Caught in the middle Even though i'm with someone new All i can think about is you And now, i'm caught in the middle

Jolleen

השלמתי אתמול..../images/Emo13.gif

איזה פרקים יפים!! איזה מטורפת ג'יל, טוב כבר התרגלנו לזה.. לא?
אני אוהבת את בריטני וראול ביחד.. הם עושים טוב אחד לשני.. למה הם כל הזמן רבים?
בילי ומקנזי חמודים..
ג'ייטי וקולין
ועכשיו בנות, תגידו שג'ייטי לא חתיך!!

python 4

JT לא חתיך../images/Emo5.gif

(אני יודע שאמרת בנות, אבל מותר לי גם..
)

python 4

ועכשיו בסקר הקרוב אליכם..

JT - חתיך או סתמי? (רמז: סתמי)

Jolleen

אתה לא נחשב../images/Emo3.gif