עדכונים

2MayaN2

../images/Emo243.gifעדכונים../images/Emo70.gif ../images/Emo221.gif

כמה ביקורות על השיר החדש, Monster: "This is a new beginning and I’m ready for every moment." - Marco DeRienzo "I’ve been a Paramore fan for awhile now, and I feel that this song just screams new beginnings. I love it. It’s so powerful and it’s now one of my favorites. One of their best songs." - Anna Pesut "Despite the past, Paramore continues! This new song shows their commitment towards the fans as well as the hope that they will continue! If you have not heard the song PLEASE listen to it! This song will be written in the books! Make sure you buy it on iTunes to support the band. This song will truly make your head bounce. PARAMORE IS STILL A BAND!" - Yules Giraldo "Breath taking and inspiring that they pulled through all that’s going on & make an amazing song. They’ll always be my #1 favorite band." - Roxanne Bunkoff "Paramore is Still a band! And they just made my new fav song!" - Steven Levine "The new chapter of Paramore starts with a gigantic Bang!!! Absolutely love it and looking forward to their new album." - LindsDuke "I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!! Best song they wrote so far. They have come so far in just one year! I <3 Paramore!!" - ParamoreFans2011 "Being a Paramore fan since 2005 has taught me so much. The first and important is that, in fact, people do change. You grow up, everyone grows up, and you have to learn to accept it and like it or move on. Paramore has always been an inspiration whether it be Hayley’s lyrics or their personalities/attitudes. I am happy to see they are able to produce such an outstanding track through all the turmoil the past 6 months. Keep on keepin’ on guys! Paramore is STILL a band." - Jacob Street "I’m a huge Paramore fan and I’m so proud of their new song! Monster truly is the rebirth of Paramore. After all they’ve been through this past year this song is a testament that they’re not going anywhere! The song is awesome and could possibly be my favorite by them. This song is definitely a MUST BUY!" - Devion -לקוח מהאתר הרישמי לפארמור (ולכן ברור שכל הביקורות הן טובות
)

2MayaN2

פארמור הגישו פרס בטקס הקאנטרי ../images/Emo221.gif

The 2011 CMT Music Awards

shaharEB

הם כל כך יפים ביחד ../images/Emo3.gif הלהקה כשלישייה

שונה בדרך טובה =)

2MayaN2

אני אוהבת אותם יחד כי הם מגובשים ../images/Emo221.gif

בניגוד לג'וש וזאק שתמיד (טוב לא תמיד) היו בצד...ככה טוב להם.

2MayaN2

Monster ../images/Emo221.gif

אוקיי אז כידוע לכם השיר כבר זמין להורדה באייטונס והוא הסינגל הראשון של פארמור מהאלבום החדש. (אם הבנתי נכוןXD) השיר יופי בסאונדטרק של הסרט Transformers: Dark Of The Moon שוצא לאקרנים ב29 ליוני והסאונדטראק עצמו יוצא ב14 ליוני. המילים לשיר:http://kiminsweden.tumblr.com/post/6151454608/monster-paramore

למעלה