לוח מודעות

• פותח הנושא judyr
  • פורסם בתאריך

dahanis

הכרויות לגייז ולסביות

אתר הכרויות גדול,חינם ומומלץ מיועד לבני ובנות כל הגילאים מכל רחבי הארץ. באתר גם פינת הומור מדליקה ופורומים בנושאים שונים. בואו לבקר

.m

קצת הומור

לא היתה לי סבלנות לתרגם, איתכם הסליחה... Pope and Dwarfs The pope goes to visit the Seven Dwarfs. As he is finishing his speech on comparative religions, Dopey raises his hand to ask a question. "Mr. Pope, are there any dwarf nuns in Rome?". "No Dopey," responds the Pontiff, "there are not". "Mr. Pope, are there any dwarf nuns anywhere in Italy?", Dopey questions. "No Dopey," chuckles the Pope, "there are no dwarf nuns in Italy." "Mr. Pope," Dopey asks pleadingly, "are there any dwarf nuns anywhere in the world?" "No Dopey," the Pope says sadly, "there are no dwarf nuns anywhere in the world." And softly in the background the six remaining dwarves start chanting, "Dopey screwed a penguin, Dopey screwed a penguin." 12 Priests Twelve priests were about to be ordained. The final test was for them to line up in a straight row, totally nude, in a garden while a sexy and beautiful, big breasted, nude model danced before them. Each priest had a small bell attached to his penis and they were told that anyone whose bell rang when she danced in front of them would not be ordained because he had not reached a state of spiritual purity. The beautiful model danced before the first candidate, with no reaction. He proceeded down the line with the same response from all the priests until she got to the final priest (Carlos). As she danced, his bell began to ring so loudly that it flew off and fell clattering to the ground. Embarrassed, Carlos took a few steps forward, and bent over to pick it up. Then, all the other bells started to ring. Hat Pin A man and wife attended church one evening, and the wife decided that it was time to stop her husband from sleeping in Church. So, she took her hat pin and decided she would poke him every time he fell asleep. Right about the first time he falls asleep, the preacher asks, "And who created the Universe?" The wife poked her husband and he awakes and yells, "My God!" The second time he falls asleep, the preacher asks, "And who died on the cross for you?" She pokes her husband and he screams, "Jesus Christ!" The third time, the Preacher asks, " And what did Eve say to Adam after she bore him his 99th son?" The wife pokes her husband and he jumps up and yells, "By God, if you poke me with that thing one more time, I am going to break it OFF!" Catholic Ladies Four catholic ladies were having coffee...The first catholic woman tells her friends "My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him ´Father´. The second catholic woman chirps, "My son is a bishop. Whenever he walks into a room, people call him ´Your Grace´." The third catholic crone says "My son is a cardinal. Whenever he walks into a room, he´s called ´Your Eminence´". Since the fourth catholic woman sips her coffee calmly, and says "My son is 6´2", he´s loaded with dough,...got broad square shoulders... terribly handsome... dresses very well... tight muscular body... tight hard buns... and a very nice bulge... and whenever he walks into a room... women gasp, ´Oh, my God...´." ותודה למיקי.
mai

noamway

דרושים...

דרושים עובדים בעלי ידע בינוני בגלישה באינטרנט ובעלי אינטרנט מהיר וידע בתחום הסקס באינטרנט. העבודה היא מהמחשב בבית והתשלום הוא לפי מספר תמונות, סרטים וכדומה... העבודה מתאימה לבנים ובנות כל מי שמעוניין בעבודה מתבקש לשלוח לי פרטים אישיים בסיסים (גיל, מין וכד´) וכמו כן פרטים לגבי מקום העבודה (הבית) שבו הוא יושב, סוג מחשב ועוד... את הפרטים ניתן לשלוח ל: [email protected]

EyeSeeYou

טקס פתיחת השנה בגן העצמאות

כן כן, נשבע לכם זו בדיוק הכותרת של הכתבה הזאת. לא יודע, רק לי זה נשמע קצת מוזר? בכל אופן, לא יכולתי להמנע מהקונטציה לבאגס באני ואלמר פאד... "It´s Duck season" "No, it´s whabiit season..."

sexparty

Plug & Play – Sex Party – Goes Hard

Plug & Play – Sex Party – Goes Hard & Kinky לראשונה – מסיבת סקס חזק!! ביום חמישי הקרוב 12/9/02 תתקיים לראשונה מסיבת סקס חזק. תקראו לה איך שתרצו: אס אם, אס אם קל, משחקי תפקידים, שליטה, משחקי פטמות, עינויי ביצים, פיסט פאק, השתנות, סגידה לרגלים .... - הכל יהיה שם! קוד לבוש: צבא, עור, בגדי ספורט, גומי או עירום מוחלט! להצטרפות חובה להירשם מראש. מי שלא יופיע ברשימה לא יורשה להשתתף. אם היית כבר במסיבות שלנו תוכל רק להתקשר ולהירשם, אם אתה עדיין חדש וזו הפעם הראשונה שלח מייל עם פרטים על מה שמדליק אותך ותמונה. חשוב: רשימת המשתתפים לאירוע זה תעבור סלקציה קפדנית, צריך להראות טוב ולהיות בראש מתאים כדי להופיע ברשימה. בשישי 13/9/02 - מסיבה רגילה [email protected] טל: 052442530 ארז

shlomifra

חמוד ומעניין בן 30 ? כנס......|נשיק

אם אתה באמת חמוד ומעניין שמעוניין להכיר מישהו נחמד , להתכתב להחליף חוויות לבלות, או סתם ללכת יחד על החוף בלילה..... או אולי .....בוא נראה..... אני ישראלי גיי בן 38 גר ועובד בגרמניה אך נמצא על הקו בין פרנקפורט לת"א....... אני מגיע לחגים ארצה........ מתי? כנראה לפני או בחג הסוכות......... אשמח לשמוע ממך, להתכתב, ובוא נראה...... להשתמע, שלך שלומי e mail : [email protected]

למעלה