A d r i a n n e

../images/Emo32.gif

כי שכחתי ביום שבת וכי אני חייבת. $%#()#!@*(#$^(@(#$)#@()!)&%@$_*^%^(*#(#@!)%(!#)^%!_#(!%+_. _#W$)^(#%*&(#*^)*#@)%@*&#)~!(#$*~(@#_!%$*!#%(*!%#@!)*%@)(^*#%)^(#)!@#*%)(&$#)^&#%)^. !!!!!!!!!!!! פאקינד הל. :| "Hey You :) My family is doing great…I'm actually with them right now here in Florida for Thanksgiving week and having an awesome time. Thank you for the sweet words and I'm glad I get the chance to answer your questions! I do remember winning over U2 and I felt very strange! I also remember when "Wherever You Will Go" was number one in America for 28 weeks in a row and U2's "Stuck In A Moment" couldn't get past it! Very weird for me, being such a huge, huge fan. It was an honor. I am also a big Bon Jovi fan and when I met him years back and he said he loved our record, I cried! It was funny. My favorite song of his is probably "Always" and the band's "I'll Be There For You". Thanks for the questions and I really hope I get the chance to come to Israel for many different reasons…including meeting you! All the love… " :| :|||||||||||||| ^____________^

../images/Emo103.gifאיזה חמודה היא../images/Emo13.gif

בלה. איזה מעצבן שאתה ישן ומעירים אותך בטלפון>< Watch me Fading I'm losing All my instincts Falling into darkness Tear down these walls for me Stop me from going under

../images/Emo10.gif

בנות אני לא ממש נמצאת פה בפורום בשבוע האחרון..פשוט סבתא שלי נפטרה לפני יומיים
ואני פה צריכה לדאוג לבית והכל...

A d r i a n n e

../images/Emo60.gifאויי קאריני שלי ../images/Emo10.gif

אני כ"כ מצטערת...
תרדישי טוב יפה.
אוהבתותך.

RRonitka

קאריני../images/Emo10.gif../images/Emo24.gif../images/Emo110.gif

אם את צריכה משהו, את תמיד יכולה לכתוב הודעה... באמת שאני מבינה כמה זה קשה, ואני מקווה שעם הזמן תרגישי יותר טוב
מצטערת

Funky Fish1

קארין../images/Emo24.gif../images/Emo24.gif../images/Emo25.gif

אני יודעת בדיוק מה את עוברת...גם לי זה קרה, לפני שנה. אם את צריכה לדבר על זה או משהו-איים רייט היר.

תודה רבה../images/Emo10.gif../images/Emo24.gif

זו הפעם השלישית שזה קורה לי אז ככה שאני כבר יודעת איך זה..
ואני מצטערת שזה קרה גם לך

Primula

אויש קארינוש ../images/Emo10.gif../images/Emo10.gif

אני כל כך מצטערת
אני מוסרת לך את אהבתי, תהיי חזקה

למעלה