הפרק היומי 1x05

ליאור XX

../images/Emo44.gifהפרק היומי 1x05 ../images/Emo44.gif

שם הפרק: נועז ומסוכן
תאריך שידור מקורי: 17.10.2007
תאריך שידור בארץ: 9.4.2008
תקציר הפרק:דרמה העוקבת אחר התככים בתיכון יוקרתי בניו יורק. בפרק זה, דן מתכונן להרשים את סרנה בפגישתם הרשמית הראשונה. ג`ני מוצאת עצמה במשחק מסוכן של אמת או חובה, במהלך מסיבת פיג`מות בביתה של בלייר.
שם הפרק באנגלית:"Dare Devil"
תקציר הפרק באנגלית:As Serena and Dan prepare for their first official date, the latter finds himself making extensive plans to impress her while Jenny is invited to a sleepover at Blair Waldorf's home and finds herself embroiled in an intense game of truth or dare. Meanwhile, Erik goes missing from his treatment center and Lily seeks Rufus's help in finding him. Nate and Chuck do not appear in this episode, as they were said to be elsewhere.
ציטוטים מהפרק
Rufus: Did you knock over a parking meter? Dan: No. This is the entire contents from my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles piggybank. How long can a man have a piggybank and still call himself a man? Blair: What was that I heard? Eric's coming home? That's perfect timing. Serena: How so? Blair: Well it gives your mother and brother time to bond alone tonight while you get drunk on Schnapp's and moon the NYU dorms from the limo. Serena: Look, I'm really sorry but this date is unbreakable. Maybe we can swing by later or something. I— Blair: I'm not a stop along the way. I'm a destination. About the Palace Dan: It's a nice place that you and... eight hundred other people have got here. Serena: Yeah, the identical surroundings do make you crazy after a little while. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a secret government experiment. Lily: Home by one o'clock. Bonus points for 12:45. Gossip Girl: Here's an inside tip, Little J: the faster you rise, the harder you fall. Hope that Hello Kitty sleeping bag doubles as a parachute. Blair: As my mother always says, "Fashion knows not of comfort. All that matters is the face you show the world." And your face looks like it's going to Bat Mitzvah. But before we continue the renovation grabs a martini glass Martini. Jenny: Oh, no thanks. I don't like vodka. Blair: Well, that's nice. Because this is gin. Serena: Are you sure you didn't want any of my dinner? Your entrée was so small. Dan: No no, it was amazing. I didn't realize fish could be creamed. Intake Nurse: What drugs have you been taking? Blair: Mm... caffeine. Nicotine. Ketamine. GHB. PCP. LSD. Dir- Diazepam. Lorazepam. All the pams, really. I don't discriminate. Intake Nurse: Apparently not. Rufus answering the phone: This better not be my wife. Lily: Rufus, do you always answer the phone like that? Rufus: Lily? Lily: Listen, I need your son's cellphone number. It's an emergency. Rufus: A real emergency or a Lily emergency? Blair: Look at the Hedge Fund Mafia in here. I thought matchy-matchy was over. Serena to Dan: There's something vibrating in your pocket and I really hope it's your phone. Lily: So I made some calls but as it turns out, none of my people know your people. Shocking, but true. Either "Dan Humphrey" is an alias or your son is not very popular. Regardless, I need that number.

SShaii

תודה ליאור!../images/Emo13.gif ואי, למישהו יש את הציטוט

שקריסטן בל (Gossip Girl) אמרה "אני מקווה ששק השינה של הלו קיטי שלה יכול לשמש גם כמצנח"? D: באנגלית כמובן

SShaii

אוקי מצאתי, אם עוד מישהו מעוניין ../images/Emo23.gif

Hope that Hello Kitty sleeping bag doubles as a parachute D:

FallOutGirl

../images/Emo80.gifעוד לא ראיתי את הפרק כאן..

אבל ראיתי אותו לפני כמה חודשים באינטרנט חחחח אז אני יודעת מה יש בפרק רק בלי כתוביות XD קיצור - אני אראה היום בשידור חוזר
ד"א - חדשה פה

למעלה