lets try a little game - read rules

yo1984

lets try a little game - read rules

Ok this is the rules to the game called balderdash for all those that know how to play so the rules changed a bit in order to make it compatible for the net. so here are the rules! WORD = i am going to write a word that most people do not know! the object of the game is that everyone should write what they think the meaning to the word is! at the end everyone can read the ideas that people give for that word and i will give the real meaning. PERSON= i am going to give a name of a person everyone writes what they think that person did (or who he is). The same goes for initials, or rules for example : in the state of montanam it is still illegal for a wife to open her....... (the real answer is..... husbands mail though what would u have wrote??) so lets get started!!!​

yo1984

first try

The word is : Snuttering The name is : John Mayo The initials is : T.A.A The rule is : In Swarthmore, Pennsylvania, it is a criminal offense to tease.... I forgot to add a rule : PLEASE DONT USE THE INTERNET TO FIND THE ANSWER because then the game just doesnt have a point. the point is for everyone to make up what they think is the answer and most of the time its funny!!​

lightofgod

here i GO

your snuttering - when youre shutting your eyes to fast john mayo was the first male stripper t.a.a - tragic arabs association In Swarthmore, Pennsylvania, it is a criminal offense to tease.... sleeping rabbits?

yo1984

my opinion

Snuttering is someone who opens nut shells with their teeth John mayo made mayonase T.A.A is Triple A's Assosiate In Swarthmore pennsylvania it is a criminal offense to tease your wife.

יש לי עוד רעיון

אפשר לקחת משתמש כלשהו מהפורום, ולהתחיל לשאול אותו שאלות....עושים את זה בהרבה פורומים...

yo1984

אם זה אחלה משחק למה את לא משתתפת?

חחח את מוזמנת להשתתף לכל השואלים גם אנחנו האמרקאים לא מכירים את המילים או המשפטים וזה חלק מהמשחק לקחו מילים לא מוכרות כלל! אז אנא ממכם תשתפו במשחק:) תודה

imjeane

אוקיי אז הנה דעתי:

snuttering means- watching hedgehogs during the mating season john mayo (a.k.a -Shupac Takur) was famous for his gangsta-rap and was shot in the late 90s. he MAYOr may not be dead ever since t.a.a. stands for- turtles against art In Swarthmore pennsylvania it is a criminal offense to tease snakes

yo1984

הערב יש תשובות לא לפספס

Tonight i will be posting the answers DONT MISS :) :)

yo1984

תשובות

The answers are as follows: Snuttering means a chattering sound similar to the one made by monkeys. John Mayo is the inventer of plywood (Special wood) T.A.A. Texas Armadillo Association in Swarthmore pennsylvania it is a criminal offense to tease a skunk!! (i wonder why!??!?!?! hehehe lol) Next one will be in a different message!!​

darklighter

tease a skunk../images/Emo6.gif../images/Emo121.gif

נקרעתי עכשיו
זה כמו שקראתי באיזה מקום שבמדינה ערבית כלשהי מותר לשכב עם חיות רק ממין נקבה

למעלה