lindsay and sam over

דנדנאלה

lindsay and sam over

We're not sure if it's just coincidence but during Lilo's pal Lily Allen's visit to LA, Samantha decided to kick Lindsay to the curb! And the breakup definitely wasn't amicable - Sam locked Linds out of her house, literally! SamRo had a locksmith at her house yesterday changing the locks to her Hollywood Hills house where she and Lindsay have living together for at least six months. And our own reports offer more detail about Sam's Lindsay lockout last night at Bar Chateau ... Sources tell X17online.com that Lindsay was doing everything she could to get into Sam's sis' party -- including an attempt to scale the wall!: Eventually Lindsay's friends, the D squared designers who were staying at the Chateau, took pity on her and said they would look after her so they let her into their rooms. But the minute they let her in, Lindsay tried to sneak into the party again! Poor girl just couldn't get in ..."

דנדנאלה

לינדזי אישרה את הפירדה..

At least she's not in denial! Lindsay tells E! News that she and Samantha Ronson have indeed broken up: "We are taking a brief break so I can focus on myself." Guess she didn't wanna mention that whole Sam changing the locks on her thing? Hey, it IS embarrassing! Think these two will ever work it out? I dunno how, considering that Sam's fam thinks Linds is "nuts"! יש כמה תמונות מאז הפירדה ולינדזי ניראית בהם זוועה.....כמו בתקופה של הגמילה אני יעלה אחר כך....

It Snow In Hell

אני חושבת שטוב שזה קרה

היחסים ביניהן כבר מזמן הדרדרו,ואני שמחה שעכשיו יהיה ביניהן קצת הפסקה. אני חושבת שכל אחת מהן צריכה לקחת את הזמן שלה ולהתרחק אחת מהשנייה. הזמן יעשה את שלו.

דנדנאלה

../images/Emo45.gif

אגב....אני לא יודעת מה בדיוק קרה שם(מין הסתם)אבל כל המישפחה של סאם ממש מחשיבה את לינדזי כמשוגעת הם גם רצו להוציא צו הרחקה....שינו מנעולים.... זה ממש מוזר=\

It Snow In Hell

כן,קראתי על זה.

יכול להיות שהמשפחה של סאם שמה לב שהיחסים ביניהן כבר על סף שבירה ולא רצו לקחת סיכון שיקרא משהו מסוכן. אי אפשר לדעת.

LindZiv Cohan

../images/Emo45.gif

אני ממש מקווה שתהיה לה אי פעם מערכת יחסים יציבה

למעלה