Luna Sea - Rain

FireZeroX

Luna Sea - Rain

אני מצליח למצוא את המילים של השיר ברומאג'י, אבל לא את התרגום. מי יושיע?

oracle

למרות חפירה מסיבית

בכל המקורות שלי, לא מצאתי תרגום של השיר הזה לאנגלית =/ מקווה שלמישהו אחר תהיה הצלחה רבה יותר.

fluttering

סקרנת אותי!

אחרי חיפוש של כמעט שעה אני חייבת להודות- לא מצאתי. תסכלת אותי דלגלשדגחש

RaVeN IYI

זה עוזר?

אני לא בטוחה כמה מדויק זה, אבל זה הטוב ביותר שיכולתי למצוא. XD;
For you, my great love, Both of my legs are buried in the sand. They can't move. The sky is far and high, The clouds move without destination. There is no one. I can't hear the music of the wind. Including the sun, I wrap around it suavely. I'm sweating. This wind that is charmed by you, Maybe it's the same. What do the waves that clean try to transmit? Is there any chance those are your words? Torn from reality, I don't know, but I want to. I want you to embrace me gently. The sadness that you know might be the same. This wind that is charmed by you might be the same. What do the waves that clean try to transmit? Is there any chance those are your words? To have inside my heart. (Only you) To have inside my heart. (For ever) To have inside my heart. (Warmly, and closing my eyes) To have inside my heart. (Only you) To have inside my heart. (I am waiting) To have inside my heart. (It doesn't matter, even if I'm covered by the sand) I wake up in this place, What are you doing? Is it possible that you can forget everything, just like that After kissing him? To have inside my heart. (Even if it might be a dream) To have inside my heart. (For it to be a lie) To have inside my heart. (Who hasn't seen an illusion before?) To have inside my heart. (Until the current sky.) To have inside my heart. (I start to cry) To have inside my heart. (An angel you have never seen) A rainy day, only you. A rainy day, forever.​

למעלה