Menachem Goldberg-Oku Iri

Sensei

Menachem Goldberg-Oku Iri

I am happy to announce that my student of 13 years Menachem Goldberg(who has helped me in my demonstrations on many occasions)has been promoted to OKU IRI (2nd dan) in Kaze Arashi Ryu-KENJUTSU. His test was this pass Sunday and he showed wonderful expertise in the art of Kenjutsu. Goldberg sensei now holds an Oku Iri rank in two arts of Kaze Arashi Ryu ,aikijujutsu and kenjutsu. Congratulations are due.. Shimon​

../images/Emo65.gif מזל טוב, ובקשה

יש סיכוי שתפרסם כאן בפורום אי פעם צילומי הדגמות שלכם עם הסברים? חוץ מקנג'וצו ואייקיג'וג'וצו, באילו עוד תחומים בק.א.ר אתה מוסמך לבחון?

Sensei

Filming

some of our techniques? Maybe we can do that,I will have to find the right people with the right equipment. I have been given the authority to teach and promote in all three arts of K.A.R-aikijujutsu,kenjutsu and jojutsu. This was decided by the K.A.R council due to the fact that : 1)I head a K.A.R dojo and have done so for the past 13 years. 2)I am working towards my Menkyo, and am directly supervised by two Menkyo Kaiden. Shimon​

../images/Emo49.gif../images/Emo65.gif../images/Emo47.gifלמנחם סנסאי../images/Emo70.gif../images/Emo45.gif

ראיתי את מנחם מדגים קאטות של אייאי, ומ-א-ו-ד התרשמתי מהיכולת; ודיברתי איתו (רק כמה מלים, לצערי), ומאוד התרשמתי מהאדם.

בודוקאן

מזל טוב למנחם סנסיי ../images/Emo140.gif

ומי יתן עוד רבים אחריו. עלו והצליחו

מנחם ג1

תודה רבה לכל המגיבים

ותודה מיוחדת לסנסיי מילרוד, מורי ורבי שעשה עלייה לארץ בשנת 92' ושינה במידה מסויימת את חיי.
חג שמח לכולם. נני

בודוקאן

ו..ברוך הבא, מנחם ../images/Emo24.gif

אנחנו לא רוצים להמתין לדרגה הבאה שלך כדי לראות אותך כאן
ראה הוזהרת.

מנחם ג1

../images/Emo51.gif../images/Emo13.gif

לא תצטרכו לחכות הרבה זמן כי אני עומד לפני מבחן oku iri נוסף,הפעם ב- jojutsu (לחימה במקלות), אך בכל זאת אמצע את הזמן להיכנס מדי פעם לפורום,למרות שלצערי אין לי הרבה זמן פנוי בגלל העבודה.

למעלה