MOHSEN YEGANEH

Kanoun

MOHSEN YEGANEH

שימו לב, זה כוכב הפופ הכי מצליח כרגע באירן, מוחסין יגאנה. בחור צעיר בן 26. מוצבים קישורים מהאתר הרשמי שלו ושל הלהיט הכי גדול שלו ביו טיוב. הפקה עדכנית וטקסט רומנטי למהדרין, גם בטהרן
השיר נקרא סוקות (שקט). http://mohsen-yeganeh.com/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3KbwccPDgY ולמי שמעוניין המלים עם תירגום לאנגלית: silence روزای سخت نبودن با تو خلا امیدو تجربه کردم in the hard days of not being with you i experienced the lack of hope داغ دلم که بی تو تازه میشد همنفسم شد سایه ی سردم it opened my wound without you my depressing shadow became my companion تو رو میدیدم از اونوره ابرا که میخوای سر سری از من رد شی i was seeing you beyond the clouds that you wanted to leave me perfunctorily آسمونو بی تو خط خطی کردم چجوری میتونی انقده بد شی i drew lines in th sky without you how could you be so cruel? سکوته قلبتو بشکنو برگرد نذار این فاصله بیشتر از این شه break the silence of your heart don't let this distance get longer نمیخوام مثل گذشته که رفتی دوباره آخره قصه همین شه i don't want this story ends like before when you went روزای سخت نبودن با تو the hard days of not being with you دوره نبودنت رو خط کشیدم تازه میفهمم اشتباهم این بود i never thought about your absence now i realize that was my mistake چهره ی عشقمو غلط کشیدم عشق تو دارو نداره دلم بود i drew the picture of my love wrongly your love was everything for my heart اومدی دارو ندارمو بردی بیا سکوتتو بشکنو برگرد you came and took away whatever i had come and break your silence and come back که هنوزم تو دل من نمردی که هنوزم تو دل من نمردی you haven't died in my heart yet you haven't died in my heart yet سکوته قلبتو بشکنو برگرد نذار این فاصله بیشتر از این شه break the silence of your heart don't let this distance get longer نمیخوام مثل گذشته که رفتی دوباره آخره قصه همین شه i don't want this story ends like before when you went

goldy

פשששש...

לא ייאמן שתפוז מרשה לנו לדעת דברים שהתישקורת לא רוצה שנדע
. יש לך המלצות לערוצי לוויין שלא משודרים בממית המסחרי?

למעלה