No driver's license or ID

what will be? will he get himself into trouble or? what will they do? my husband's father had been really sick, and passed away sunday night... with the whole week of the shiva which will be over this morning, he didn't realize where his driver's license ended up, and i found it in his bag which i bought home last week. He never carries his teudat zehut with his as he has his drivers license always. now he doesn't evene have that and i have no way of getting it to him today plus he has 12 points. What will be if he gets stopped and will the excuse I sat shiva help... if i would need to bring it in then to where? he still needs the car today....... what should i do?

IsraelEgov

Hello, The following is information published at the Ministry of Transport and Road Safety website: When driving a vehicle one must carry the appropriate driver's license, vehicle license and mandatory insurance certificate and present it upon request to an authorized official. These documents must be valid and intact. Failing to present these documents upon request is a violation and will result in a fine and traffic points. Sincerely, Rinat

למעלה