Re-enter in Israel after visa B1

Alberto30

Hello,my name is Alberto. I lived in israel for 3 years with B1 visa and after my relation finished i left the country and my visa has been cancelled. Can i re enter to visit as tourist in Israel? or i have to stay abroad for 1 year? In case i have a company that will provide me a regular working visa can i come back to work in Israel?. Thanks a lot Alberto

IsraelEgov

Hello Alberto, You may find useful information in Israel Government Portal - Gov.il- Guides- Working in Isreal: Working visa Working visa may be obtained either when you are still in your home country, or already in Israel with a tourist visa. It is forbidden to work in Israel without a working visa. Your designated employer (including employment agencies) needs to obtain a valid work permit for you, certified by the Ministry of the Interior. Your passport will be stamped with a working visa carrying the name of your employer. The working visa will be limited to the period set out in your employment permit and must be extended after a year, even if the permit is for a longer period. The Ministry of the Interior alone has the authority to issue and extend visas. Note that your working visa will be valid only for one specific trade, and that it is illegal for you to work in another trade. For further information please contact the Population Registry in the Ministry of Interior Tel: 02-6294726, Fax: 02-6294767 Sincerely, Adva

למעלה