re-entry

luke10

re-entry

Hi I have a question regarding the re-entry to Israel. I am planning to come to Israel from May till August 2011 via a tourist visa then have to return t Germany for a week long workshop and would come back to Israel to continue my voluteer service. in September 2011. I actually heard that there must be a half year break till the reentry to Israel. Now I would like to know if this is true or how the re-entry to israel is defined by the israeli law. thanks for your help.

IsraelEgov

re-entry

Hello, Thank you for your appeal to the Israel Government Portal - gov.il Gov.il portal consolidates all services provided to the citizens of Israel by various Government Ministries and Authorities. The portal does not handle specific issues of citizens. Please contact the visa department in the Ministry of Interior Jerusalem Branch Tel: 972-2-6290239 (Sundays till Thursdays 08:00-13:00) Fax: 972-2-6469523 Tel-Aviv Branch Tel: 972-3-7632534 (Sundays till Thursdays 08:00-15:00) Local call (within Israel) 1-222-3450 or *3450 Sincerely, Michal

luke10

re

Hi Michal, thank you for your informations. I am not in Israel and can't spend the costs on phone calls to Israel. I therefore would be happy if you could provide me with an Email adress from the Visa department (Jerusalem). Toda!

למעלה