ŁÌŖÓŊÒ&#3

2LIRONOS7

ŁÌŖÓŊÒ&#3

ŁÌŖÓŊÒŞ – Crystal World [Bridge] Once upon a time Long time ago I used to wonder My future was a trail A long dreary road The future seemed so bright Like a grail made of gold [Chorus I] I'm living in a crystal world It seems like something I've been waiting for I'm thinking about the years And I don't know which star I'm aiming for *Electric guitar solo* Today I've made up my mind I have a substantial task ahead of me The terrifying truth lies beneath the surface And the surface will only see my true self …I went out from my humble village I looked behind me and knew I won't be back again… I walked into the mystic forest And I saw an enlightened monk under a wide tree I have just one question for you Please, can you tell me how I could be free? [Bridge] Find your true love It can be a part or a whole You may ask yourself What am I looking for? I hear your voice again Through the windy air I can hear you sing a song Carried by a troublesome despair I'm listening to you and remembering I want to kiss you where you were I can't think about myself without you I feel I should kill myself, should I? Dear lady hear me now I have no time left because I want to die [Chorus II] I lived on a crystal world It seemed like something I've been waiting for I was thinking about the years And I don't know which star I was aiming for *Electric guitar solo* [Endgame] The end of life for me has just began But your life on the crystal world still goes on My spirit is now free I'm sorry you are not here with me… ---------------------------------------------------------------------​
השיר הזה דורש שכתוב ועריכה מחדש לדעתי והוא גם לא מולחן אבל כשרק אמצא זמן מתאים אני מניח שזה יצא קצת יותר איכותי מזה...

imdark

זה חי ונושם

וזה כל מה שצריך אבל אישית אני מעדיף את הכינוי של אדם מקריסטאל ולא עולם בגלל שזו האמת הבוחר בחייו הופכם לקריסטאל הבוחר בחייו הוא המעצב של חייו והבוחר הוא אתה

למעלה