אה!!!!! אני לא מאמינה!!!! אפילו קון ענה לי!!!

i love CONE1

אה!!!!! אני לא מאמינה!!!! אפילו קון ענה לי!!!

OMG!!!!!!!! גם קון ענה לי!!!!!!!!!!!!!! שלחתי לו במייספייס מכתב עם שיר שכתבתי!!!! הנה להנאתכם המכתב שלי ושל קון!!!!! אני לא מאמינה!!! ושוב: אני גם לא ממציאה!!!! (זה די ארוך..) Cone McCaslin Spam/Report Abuse SpamReport AbuseBlock UserDelete From Friendsmyspace.com/conemccaslin To: Doron Date: May 16, 2009 6:37 AM Subject: RE: VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!! Body: Cool! Thanks for being a fan. Hopefully one day we can come over there and play a concert. I'd love to. Keep writing, it helps with life things and its just fun anyway. Our new album will most likely be out early next year. Cone. ----------------- Original Message ----------------- From: Doron To: Sum 41 , Cone McCaslin , Stevo Date: May 12, 2009 9:15 AM Subject: VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!! Hey! I have to know this two things: 1. When will the new album be out? 2. Will Sum 41 come to Israel on the next tour? You guys have a lot of fans here!!! We love you and we have to see you here!!! i even wrote a song! but befor you'll red the song you have to read this: My name is Doron Drori, I'm 14 and from Israel.this is a song I wrote beacouse I think you should come to Israel. after I practiced a lot on my writing, and never really realized how hard it is to practice writing. to practice the part of the brain that contains real emotion.befor i started writing songs I thought my life suck. and now when I know what I really feel, i understood that my life doesn't suck. i feel love and misery. Mostly 'cause my perants fight non-stop, it doesn't make me sad 'cause it happens all the time, the fact that I have i have the word 'freak' or 'emo' tattoed all ovre me, people judjing me for what I wear, look like and like. and that meas punk/rock and you guys, that i'm in love but the guy i love doesn't feel the same way but acts like he does that the only time i felt times ifeel belong and good with myself are whn i'm listening to your music, the fact that i bearly feel loved. well again, i wrote this song to let you know that iwant to say thank you.i wrote it to let you know that i'm thankfull, and i'll never forget the day that i first heared you guys. i wrote this to to let you know that you have to come to israel, taht you're a huge influense on me, my music, my everything! thank you for being there with your music for me. please read and respond. well this is the song: I can't, but i have to live like this- "when i first heared your songs my heart skipped a beat it was like you write about what's on my mind i can't wait for your new album to come out, 13 years of music and i just can't get enough! you've been rocking it since '96 and just got more and more right into me with politics and anarchy. i'm writing this song when i get staired at, 'cause i'm different. 'cause i love pank and rock and you. and you just have to come here, come to israel and make me feel belong for te first time. well maybe i just want you here. and maybe i just can't see you. i just can't stand that feeling. you're so far away! you've been rocking it since '96 and just got more and more right into me with politics and anarchy. i'm writing this song when i get staired at, 'cause i'm different. 'cause i love pank and rock and you. and you just have to come here, come to israel and make me feel belong for te first time. 'cause felt like i don't belong to this world untill i heared you. you were there for me in everything life and death and helped me through the day when i went through hell you've been rocking it since '96 and just got more and more right into me with politics and anarchy. i'm writing this song when i get staired at, 'cause i'm different. 'cause i love pank and rock and you. and you just have to come here, come to israel and make me feel belong for te first time. i just can't live this way when everyone are out casting me, bur i just have to, i have to live like this, this life, this fucking lie! you've been rocking it since '96 and just got more and more right into me with politics and anarchy. i'm writing this song when i get staired at, 'cause i'm different. 'cause i love pank and rock and you. and you just have to come here, come to israel and make me feel belong for te first time." well that's it! sorry for the long letter.. please read and answer. love you always; Doron XD

PerfectSP

מגניבDDD: ../images/Emo190.gif

איזה נחמד שהם עונים!
אני בספק אם הוא קרא הכל..אלא אם אין לו חייםXD

למעלה