דייב על האלבום החדש

דייב על האלבום החדש

עידכון שדיב שם היום במערכת הפורומים הרשמית היום הוא מדבר על האלבום העתידי... Droogies! Happy July 4th to all of our American fans! This is going to be a fun weekend for a lot of people. I have a meeting up north today, and have been trying to get all of our gear back from all over the world. I talked to James and Chris in the last few days either by phone or via text, and we are going to start organizing the studio after the weekend. This means that we will have a rehearsal place, as well as a demo studio for new stuff. Speaking of new stuff, many of you know I am doing a performance at Guitar Center July 10th, and that Megadeth is doing a performance coming up this month in Anaheim for Affliction and their Mixed Martial Arts event. I have gotten a really obvious request for a song for the performance that I haven’t played in over ten years, and I am not sure that I even remember it, but if I can still sing that high and it sounds good, there is a chance that we will be playing something from KIMB. God, I am reeling from the last 16 months of touring, the victories, and even more victories, and only once in a great while were there ever problems, but even still we tried to put everything else in the world on the shelf for the 90 minutes that we would play each night. I guess the obvious place to start would be with the writing and demo taping this last record. I had been living at home still back in Arizona still, and working on songs for the double-solo record I wanted to make. During the “System Has Failed” sessions I was told by EMI that I owe them another Megadeth record and that my solo record was great, but that I needed to give them one more Megadeth record. So I changed the record from “Dave Mustaine – The System Has Failed” to “Megadeth – The System Has Failed.” It still sounds that same. In enters Glen Drover, James Macdonough, and the return of Nick Menza. I wanted to go out and support this record, but Nick and Glen didn’t congeal and Nick was sent home from something he said to Glen’s brother Shawn. In came Shawn, after Glen assured me that he could do these songs, and even though he had the least distance between what he thought was that songs and the actual real way they were played. Shawn is one of my best friends. (more tomorrow) Love and Bruises

M e n s R e a

תודה על העדכון

יאללה, אלבום חדש בדרך! והוא מדבר גם על אלבום סולו שלו...תהיתי למה The system has failed יצא כמגהדת', אם ממילא זה רק הוא שם (ולמעשה הגיטריסט הראשון, כריס), מסתבר שזה בגלל אותו החוב ללייבל. אישית אני עדיין מעדיף שזה יהיה אלבום של מגהדת', מאשר סולו. סתם, סמנטיקה כזו.

M e n s R e a

מסקרן איזה שיר הוא הולך לעשות מהראשון

הייתי רוצה לשמוע אותו היום מבצע את Loved to Deth או את Chosen Ones

M e n s R e a

גם הקול שלו, בהשוואה למה שהיה אז

כלומר - הוא שימר את הקול יפה (בטח יותר טוב מהטפילד), אבל כמו שהוא אמר - לא ברור אם הוא יכול להגיע לטונים ולצווחות האלה

הוא באמת לא בדיוק כמו שהיה אז

אבל זה ממש ממש דומה. שהם מנגנים היום את הולי וורז בלייב זה נשמע פצצה. לעומת זאת שמטאליקה את MASTER.......................................... ...

M e n s R e a

כן, אבל כשמדובר על האלבום הראשון, זה בעיה...

שירה גבוהה וצווחנית, שלא ברור אם הוא מסוגל לה היום

למעלה