האם אתה יודע מה אלוהים הבטיח למתגברים ובמה בירך אותם?

wencohen

האם אתה יודע מה אלוהים הבטיח למתגברים ובמה בירך אותם?

Due to my busy work these days, I was run down. Several times, I even didn’t wanna attend the fellowships to draw close to G-d. Unconsciously, I couldn’t feel the presence of G-d or get any new enlightenment in G-d’s words. Just when I was depressed about it, a sister recommended the “האם אתה יודע מה אלוהים הבטיח למתגברים ובמה בירך אותם?” to me. The word “overcomers” came into my view first, which attracted me to see what kind of people on earth could be called overcomers. Opening this page, I saw the scenes of Chinese Christians suffering the persecution and tortures from the Chinese Communist Party. It’s G-d’s word and the company and guidance of G-d’s love that give them the resolution to firmly bear testimony to G-d and not to betray G-d ever. Compared with them, I felt very ashamed for my heart of loving G-d is so small. Thinking that I was always busy with my own work, I was even in no mood to have meetings when feeling tired physically. I really have no conscience and reason at all. These overcomers’ hearts of loving G-d truly moved me. I am willing to betray my own flesh to spare more time to get close to G-d.
https://he.kingdomsalvation.org/spe...GPlAXWx7TkKYWhmao4ZTM-AtzwGA5EpADNR1ktwPZ4AAo

למעלה