האם נדודי שינה נעלמים מעצמם?

elhanan10

האם נדודי שינה נעלמים מעצמם?

מחקר שפורסם ע'י פרופ' מורין בעיתונות הרפואית מגיע למסקנה שנדודי שינה אינם נעלמים מעצמם. לפי המחקר, ישנם אנשים הסוחבים נדודי שינה במשך שנים, על כל הקשיים והנזקים הכרוכים בכך, שהגרוע בהם ללא ספק- הגדלת הסיכוי להפרעות נפשיות נוספות. המלצת החוקרים: לטפל בהקדם ולא להזניח.

help14

אז מה עושים איך מטפלים?

אני כרגע אצל פסיכולוגית - 4 פגישות , ועדיין לא ראיתי שיפור. ומה הכוונה נדודי שינה, יש אנשים שישנים מעט במשך שנים? מה הכוונה מעט 3-4 שעות יותר או פחות?

elhanan10

איך מטפלים

נדודי שינה לא נמדדים בהכרח לפי שעות. כל מיספר שעות שמאפשר לך תפקוד תקין למחרת היום הוא בסדר, זה יכול להיות אפילו מיספר שעות נמוך. יש מיספר צורות טיפול, ואם את בטיפול פסיכולוגי זה כבר צעד בכיוון הנכון. לפעמים צריך לתת לזה קצת זמן. אגב, גם בטיפול פסיכולוגי יש כל מיני שיטות לטיפול בנדודי שינה, ואישית אני מעדיף את השיטה הקוגניטיבית התנהגותית ( שנוכחתי שהיא מאוד אפקטיבית ).

בדנתמ

I would have to clear one point though...

a lack of sleep that can affect you in the long run and cause dammages could very much occur even if you get enaugh sleep to function normally the following day. for instance, a man who sleeps 4 hours a night would likely function in his every day life normally. he would probably be able to work as he should, engage in normal coversasions, drive his car... in fact, I guess the vast majority of doctors in a typical ER in Israel are probably by far more sleep-deprived than this 4-hours-a-night sleeper chump. and they perfrm life saving operations on a daily basis. the averrage soldier, defending our country, holding a deadly weapon in his hands, is most likely to sleep even less than the six hourd defined by the chief of staff (or to be more accurate - much less) but it certainly doesn't mean its healthy. to make it clear - even the six hours that a soldier is supposed to sleep, are much less than an 18-22 year old guy, who's physically active, should get every night in net time. so our hypothetical 4 hour seeper is likely to go through the day ok, but in the long run, his sleeplessness is likely to cause him various damagges. I would recommend people of ages that correspond with the definition of "young adults" to try to get 7-9 hours per night. however, these things do tend to vary between different individuals. now I have to wake up @6am so good night to ya all!

למעלה