טוב משעמם לי ואני ער.. אז שרשור משפטים מסרטים

טוב משעמם לי ואני ער.. אז שרשור משפטים מסרטים

(וסדרות אם אתם מתעקשים).... * אתה רואה, יש שני סוגי אנשים בעולם, ידידי. אילו עם אקדח טעון ואילו שחופרים. אתה חופר. - הטוב הרע והמכוער (קלינט איסטווד) * ארנסט המינגווי כתב פעם שהעולם הוא מקום נפלא וששווה למות בשבילו. אני מסכים עם החלק השני. - שבעה חטאים (מורגן פרידמן) * אף פעם אל תשנא את האויבים שלך. זה משפיע על כושר השיפוט שלך. - הסנדק * נשים, אי אפשר לחיות איתן, הסוף. - נישואים פלוס (אל באנדי) * כאן זה ה-L.A.P.D. אנחנו השוטרים הכי שנואים בכל העולם. אפילו אמא שלי מתביישת בי. היא אומרת לכולם שאני סוחר סמים. - שעת שיא (כריס טאקר) * אם אתה באמת רוצה להשיג משהו בחיים, אתה חייב לעבוד בשבילו... עכשיו שקט, הם עומדים להכריז על המספרים הזוכים בלוטו. - הסימפסונים (הומר סימפסון) * אני בדרך כלל לא אדם דתי אבל אם אתה שם למעלה, הצל אותי, סופרמן! - הסימפסונים (הומר סימפסון) עכשיו תוסיפו אתם נבלות...

ברור

מהסרט האהוב עלי. (סליחה שגנבתי לווידיפדיה) "היד פתוח והפנקס רושמת"- גבעת חלפון "שעה, שעה שאני מחפש את הים... לא למדו לשים שלט קטן "ים"?" - ויקטור חסון (גבעת חלפון) סרג'יו: "המצרים? אהה... אני לא מבין איזה אינטרס יש להם לבוא פה בחום הזה..." וכמובן, "מה אתה עושה אם המצרים מתקדמים אל עבר המוצב?" "מה שעשינו ב-56..." "מה עשיתם ב-56?" "מה שעשינו ב-48... אין יותר טוב מזה, בטח." "ומה עשיתם ב-48?" "30 שנה לך תזכור..." - דו שיח בין המח"ט לויקטור חסון ועוד אחד, שאני אגוון Suck me Beautiful- אמריקן פאי.

ReiKo

מורגן פרידמן עלק יא אוכל בתחת...

יאללה כמה ציטוטים מלוק סטוק ושני קנים מעשנים: Tom: Look, it's all completely chicken soup. Nick the Greek: It's what? Tom: It's kosher. As Christmas. Nick the Greek: The Jews don't celebrate Christmas, Tom. Soap: Yeah, little bit of pain never hurt anybody. If you know what I mean. Also, I think knives are a good idea. Big, fuck-off shiny ones. Ones that look like they could skin a crocodile. Knives are good, because they don't make any noise, and the less noise they make, the more likely we are to use them. Shit 'em right up. Makes it look like we're serious. Guns for show, knives for a pro. Tom: Soap, is there something we should know about you? Bacon: I'm not sure what's more worrying. This job or your past. וזה באנגלית כי בעברית זה נשמע חרא. זדיינו.

עוד מהסרט hackers:

אמממממ יש די הרבה...
The Plague: Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them. **************************** Kate Libby: Are you challenging me? Dade Murphy: Name your stakes. Kate Libby: If I win, you become my slave. Dade Murphy: Your SLAVE? Kate Libby: You wish! You'll do shitwork, scan, crack copyrights... Dade Murphy: And if I win? Kate Libby: Make it my first-born! Dade Murphy: Make it our first-date! Kate Libby: I don't DO dates. But I don't lose either, so you're on! *********************************** Dade Murphy: You look good in a dress. Kate Libby: You would have looked better. ************************************* Kate Libby: I hope you don't screw like you type. ************************************** The Plague: You wanted to know who I am, Zero Cool? Well, let me explain the New World Order. Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are Samurai... the Keyboard Cowboys... and all those other people who have no idea what's going on are the cattle... Moooo. ******************************************** The Plague: Our recent unknown intruder penetrated using the superuser account, giving him access to our whole system. Margo: Precisely what you're paid to prevent. The Plague: Someone didn't bother reading my carefully prepared memo on commonly-used passwords. Now, then, as I so meticulously pointed out, the four most-used passwords are: love, sex, secret, and... Margo: [glares at The Plague] The Plague: god. So, would your holiness care to change her password? ********************************************* Mrs. Murphy: Dade? Dade Murphy: Yeah, ma? Mrs. Murphy: What are you doing? Dade Murphy: I'm taking over a TV network. Mrs. Murphy: Finish up, honey, and get to sleep. ********************************************** Dade Murphy: Mess with the best, die like the rest. *********************************************** Ramon Sanchez: So, uh, what's your interest in Kate Libby, eh? Academic? Purely sexual? Dade Murphy: Homicidal. ***************************************** Mrs. Murphy: What did you learn in school today? Dade Murphy: Revenge. ********************************************​
יצא הרבה...

עודדדדדדד מסרטים אחרים...

תעלו גם נבלות...
LT. COL. BILL KILGORE (Robert Duvall): "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." APOCALYPSE NOW ************************************************ MORTIMER BREWSTER (Cary Grant): "Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops." ARSENIC AND OLD LACE ************************************************** RICK BLAINE (Humphrey Bogart): "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine." CASABLANCA ****************************************************** GUNNERY SGT. HARTMAN (R. Lee Ermey): "What is your major malfunction?" FULL METAL JACKET ****************************************************** NORMAN BATES (Anthony Perkins): "We all go a little mad sometimes." PSYCHO ****************************************************** DR. HANNIBAL LECTER (Anthony Hopkins): "I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner." THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS ****************************************************** They Live:(RODDY RODDY PIPER) "I'm here to do one of two things, kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of bubble gum." ****************************************************** (Just one of the guys) Buddy: Don’t get me wrong, it’s not like I’ve never had sex before. I’ve had lots of sex! It’s just that now I’d like to try it with a partner. ******************************************************* DR. EVIL (AUSTIN POWERS): Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to my underground lair. I have gathered here before me the worlds deadliest assassins. And yet each of you has failed to kill Austin powers. That makes me angry. And when Dr. Evil get angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset...people DIE!!! ****************************************************** (BEAVIS & BUTTHEAD MOVIE) Old Woman on Bus: I'm hoping to score big myself. I'll mostly be doing the slots. Beavis: Yeah, yeah. I'm hoping to do some sluts too. ****************************************************** LIAR LIAR Max Reid (Justin Cooper): My teacher tells me beauty is on the inside. Fletcher (Jim Carrey): That's just something ugly people say. ****************************************************** Dazed and Confused: "That's what I love about high school girls. No matter how old I get, they always stay the same age."​

ReiKo

טוב יאבנזונה

קצת מנמלטים
Michael Scofield: I thought your cousin was trying to move in on your girl. Fernando Sucre: That's my other cousin but thanks for briniging that up, jackass! ובעברית כי יש אתר מושפע שמצטט אותם סי-נוט (לטי-באג): אתה יודע, ההורים שלך חייבים להיות כל כך גאים בך, אחי. אני מתכוון, אתה אדם מכה, גזען, פדופיל וטיפש. טי באג: איך אתה קורא לזבל לבן שלא עבר את בחינות הקבלה לשוטרים, ועכשיו מרוויח פחות מדוור? רב סוהרים. (C.O) מייקל: אני החבאתי את הקורדינטות בקעקוע שלי, וכיוונתי אותם אל הקיר. הכול עבד חלק כך שהתמונה תפגע במקום הנכון. סוקרה: ומה אם המתמטיקה שלך שגויה? מייקל: אתה תקדח לתוך אלפי צינורות גז שנמצאים מאחורי הקיר, ואם תפגע יהיה פיצוץ ענקי ואנו נישרף חיים. סוקרה: אבל אתה טוב במתמטיקה, כן? אברוצ'י: יכולנו לחתוך מכל איבריו, הוא עדיין לא היה מדבר. כאב לא התשובה כאן. אולי הביטלס צדקו. אולי כל מה שאתה צריך זה אהבה. חלאס.

מצחיקים...

תוסיפו זונות
****************** I know they were just kids...but man we beat the fuck out of them! Dogma ******************* "Evil will always prevail, because good is dumb." -- Spaceballs ************************** "Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and f*** the prom queen." -- The Rock ************************** Scarecrow (Ray Bolger): I haven't got a brain... only straw.Dorothy (Judy Garland): How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right. 'Wizard of Oz' ******************************** Forrest Gump Forrest Gump: (referring to Apple Computers) He got me invested in some kinda fruit company. ********************************* Dumb and Dumber Harry: Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention. *********************************​

EmGee

הנבחר שלי

"אבל אני לא רוצה להסתובב בין משוגעים" "כולם כאן משוגעים אפילו את משוגעת" "למה נראה לך שאני משוגעת?" אחרת לא היית באה לפה" דיאלוג בין החתול צ'שייר לאליס.

למעלה