טוב,

ALiCiA SpInNeT

טוב,

אם אנחנו כבר כאן כדאי שנסגור את זה על ההתחלה- לא עוד חומרים חדשים מידי הלהקה עד 2007 לפחות
לראייה- Noel Gallagher has announced the release date for the band’s next album. But don’t hold your breath – The Guv’nor says you’ll be lucky to get another record out of the band before 2010. In a new interview, Oasis head-honcho Noel Gallagher has confirmed his band won’t release any new material until 2007. In fact, he wouldn’t be surprised if the next album isn’t out until 2010. Gallagher did, however, confirm that the band will release a new B-sides compilation next year collecting the flip-sides from ‘Standing On The Shoulders Of Giants’, ‘Heathen Chemistry’ and ‘Don’t Believe The Truth’. He also rubbished claims the band are on the verge of releasing a ‘Greatest Hits’. “This is from the horse’s mouth. We will only do a ‘Best Of’ when we split up. The only thing we’ve got that might be in the pipeline next year will be another B-sides album, all the B-sides from ‘Standing…’ to this lot,” explained Noel to the NME, before taking a pop at his Britpop rivals. “I never understood the Manics and Blur putting out ‘Best Of’s - I mean, what the fuck’s all that about? It’s kind of saying that whatever you’re gonna do from there on is not gonna be your best. We’ll put out a ‘Best Of’ when we stop. No ‘Best Of’ or singles album until it’s done and dusted.” He also confirmed that when the band do finally return to the studio, there won’t be a huge amount of songwriting needed to be done. “We’ll probably have the rest of [next] year out [after the tour ends] and Liam will write 500 songs, Gem and Andy will write a few and I’ll go back to the ones I haven’t finished off. We never make plans. We haven’t got a record deal now anyway. “So we’re gonna have to find a new record deal that suits us. That’s where we’re at, and then… we don’t like to rush things. ‘Be Here Now’ was rushed, ‘Standing On The Shoulder Of Giants’ was rushed and it’s kind of like, ‘If it takes five years for the album to come out, I’m not arsed.’ Noel also commented on the man who Liam swore would never play with them again and, at V this weekend, described as a four foot penis: Pete Doherty. “I think two years ago, if you thought of Pete Doherty, he was kind of untouchable,” Noel considers. “Now when you think of Pete Doherty you think of that guy who’s always in the background of that picture with Kate Moss… Are you gonna be remembered as Kate Moss’ boyfriend or a fucking artist? “In six months, if he’s not put a record out, it’s gonna smack of the emperor’s new clothes, all of it. My opinion of him hasn’t changed. His heart’s in the right place but the people he’s around are not that good for him. “I was disappointed [about his no-show supporting Oasis in Southampton] because I convinced Liam to get Babyshambles on because I’d seen them at Brixton and I thought it was amazing. And Liam was going, ‘No man, I’m not having any of this shit,’ and I was going, ‘Fucking trust me man, it’s great.’ “We weren’t furious, it was like, ‘Oh, he’s got to do a fashion show,’ and it was like, ‘Well, if fashion shows mean more to you, good luck to you.’ He should change his name really, I think he’s living up to his name as Babyshambles…” כך דיווח האתר Live4Ever, שככל הנראה גנב את זה מאתר אחר שדיווח, XFM, והקישור אליו לא רוצה להיפתח. חדי העין והסבלניים מביניכם שיקראו עד הסוף ודאי יבחינו בעוד כמה נושאים מבדרים פרי מוחו הקודח של נואלהאניבאני. פשוט לאהוב אותם מדברים.
):

oasisssss

טחח הייתי מתה שזה יהיה 2007

במקרה הטוב אם יצא עוד אלבום הוא יצא עוד הרבה זמן.......

למעלה