מה השיר של "המלך" שאתם ממש אוהבים

מה השיר של "המלך" שאתם ממש אוהבים

ומהן המילים אם לא שתיקה
למי שיש יותר משיר אחד שהוא אוהב (כמוני) יכול לכתוב. An American Trilogy (words & music by Newbury) Oh I wish I was in the land of cotton Old things they are not forgotten Look away, look away, look away Dixieland Oh I wish I was in Dixie, away, away In Dixieland I take my stand to live and die in Dixie Cause Dixieland, that's where I was born Early Lord one frosty morning Look away, look away, look away Dixieland Glory, glory hallelujah Glory, glory hallelujah Glory, glory hallelujah His truth is marching on So hush little baby Don't you cry You know your daddy's bound to die But all my trials, Lord will soon be over שיר עצוב מרגש ויפיפה. בסרטים התיעודיים האמיתיים של אלביס, השיר הזה היה מלווה את ההלוויה בצורה כל כך מרגשת עד דמעות. מה השיר שלכם ?

שירי המלך האהובים עליי :../images/Emo99.gif

Are you lonesome tonghit Teddy bear יש עוד אבל לא עולה לי כרגע לראש את "רוק בבית הסוהר" אהבתי לשמוע אבל פתאום התחיל לעצבן אותי, לא יודעת למה.

יש לי בעיה עם צ'טים

אני מתמכרת ולא יוצאת איזה שלוש שעות. ואני, מה לעשות, יש לי כאן 3 ילדות (הרביעית אצל אחותי היום) שרוצות קצת תשומת לב. בפורום אני עוד יכולה לקום באמצע וללכת. בצ'ט אין לי כזאת משמעת עצמית ואני פשוט לא זזה מהמחשב. הילדה צועקת "אמא, אמא" ואני בשלי, בצ'ט. מבטיחה בפעם הבאה לבוא לצ'ט.

והנה מצאתי את המילים של Don't

Don't (words & music by Jerry Leiber - Mike Stoller) Don't, don't, that's what you say Each time that I hold you this way, When I feel like this and I want to hold you, baby, don't say don't. Don't, don't leave my embrace For here in my arms is your place When the night grows cold and I want to hold you, baby, don't say don't. If you think that this is just a game I'm playing If you think that I don't mean ev'ry word I'm saying Don't, don't, don't, don't, Don't feel that way I'm your love and yours I will stay This you can believe I will never leave you Heave knows I won't Baby, don't say don't

שיר מקסים ../images/Emo99.gif

Don't Be Cruel (words & music by Otis Blackwell - Elvis Presley) You know I can be found, sitting home all alone, If you can't come around, at least please telephone. Don't be cruel to a heart that's true. Baby, if I made you mad for something I might have said, Please, let's forget the past, the future looks bright ahead, Don't be cruel to a heart that's true. I don't want no other love, Baby it's just you I'm thinking of. Don't stop thinking of me, don't make me feel this way, Come on over here and love me, you know what I want you to say. Don't be cruel to a heart that's true. Why should we be apart? I really love you baby, cross my heart. Let's walk up to the preacher and let us say I do, Then you'll know you'll have me, and I'll know that I'll have you, Don't be cruel to a heart that's true. I don't want no other love, Baby it's just you I'm thinking of. Don't be cruel to a heart that's true. Don't be cruel to a heart that's true. I don't want no other love, Baby it's just you I'm thinking of.

sh53

קישור לכל השירים של אלביס

כדי שיהיה לכם קל לבחור את השירים האהובים עליכם
פה

sh53

../images/Emo26.gifחברים בואו לצ'אט ../images/Emo36.gif

נדבר ונקשקש קצת

ישRאל

כל הכבוד sh53 אבל יותר טוב,,,,,

להביא את המילים וגם את המנגינה,,,הלא כן????

sh53

בוקר טוב ישראל ../images/Emo9.gif

אם תלחץ על הלינקים שהבאתי לך למעלה, יהיו לך את המילים של השירים. הבאתי את המילים של השירים מקוטלגים לפי ABC.

ישRאל

אני ממש ממש לא מבין אתכם ../images/Emo66.gif

כל אוהבי אלויס בכל הגילאים ,,אני שגדלתי על הזמר האחד והיחיד,,לא מבין ,,אתם מביאים פה תמונות ,מילים של שירים,ועוד כהנה וכהנה אבל אף אחד לא חושב שהכי חשוב זה ל ש מ ו ע את אלויס,,,אז הנה שלושה שירים שלו לבנתיים אחד שתיים שלוש

../images/Emo79.gifWelcome to My World ../images/Emo79.gif

אלביס מברך את כולם : Welcome to My World - שיר מקסים (מהר להוריד) (words & music by Winkler - Hathcock) Welcome to my world, Won't you come on in Miracles, I guess Still happen now and then Step into my heart Leave your cares behind Welcome to my world Built with you in mind Knock and the door shall be open Seek and you will find Ask and you'll be given The key to this heart of mine I'll be waiting there With my arms unfurled Waiting just for you Welcome to my world Welcome to my world

עוד ../images/Emo79.gif מקסים - רוצו לשמוע

I'll Remember You (words & music by Lee) I'll remember you Long after this endless summer has gone I'll be lonely oh so lonely Living only to remember you I'll remember too Your voice as soft as the warm summer breeze Your sweet laughter, mornings after Ever after, I'll remember you To your arms someday I'll return to stay Till then I will remember too Every bright start we made wishes upon Love me always, promise always Oooh, you'll remember too I'll remember you

למעלה