מה השיר של "המלך" שאתם ממש אוהבים

shellush

אם כבר אז אני אוהבת דווקא את

שירי הבלוז של אלביס שהם פחות ידועים. אבל אין לי שמות...

קיר קמט

מה זה לבחור שיר אחד של אלביס...

זה כמו לבחור בין הילדים שלך... אתה יודע שאתה אוהב את כולם... אבל אחד יותר מהשאר ?! לא מוותר על אף אחד... אם כבר... Suspicious Minds -------- We're caught in a trap I can't walk out Because I love you too much baby Why can't you see What you're doing to me When you don't believe a word I say? We can't go on together With suspicious minds And we can't build our dreams On suspicious minds So, if an old friend I know Drops by to say hello Would I still see suspicion in your eyes? Here we go again Asking where I've been You can't see these tears are real I'm crying We can't go on together With suspicious minds And be can't build our dreams On suspicious minds Oh let our love survive Or dry the tears from your eyes Let's don't let a good thing die When honey, you know I've never lied to you Mmm yeah, yeah וגם Heartbreak Hotel - מה יש, צריך תמיד קצב ?! ------- Well, since my baby left me, I found a new place to dwell. It's down at the end of lonely street at Heartbreak Hotel. You make me so lonely baby, I get so lonely, I get so lonely I could die. And although it's always crowded, you still can find some room. Where broken hearted lovers do cry away their gloom. You make me so lonely baby, I get so lonely, I get so lonely I could die. Well, the Bell hop's tears keep flowin', and the desk clerk's dressed in black. Well they been so long on lonely street They ain't ever gonna look back. You make me so lonely baby, I get so lonely, I get so lonely I could die. Hey now, if your baby leaves you, and you got a tale to tell. Just take a walk down lonely street to Heartbreak Hotel.

אלביס שר "דני בוי"

משנת 1976, בביצוע הייחודי שלו אישית -דבר המעלה את מניותיו של אלביס

../images/Emo23.gif אחד השירים הכי יפים שלו -

שיר מדהים!!
אי אפשר שלא לאהוב אותו.... Love Letters Love letters straight from your heart Keep us so near while apart I'm not alone in the night When I can have all the love you write I memorize every line And I kiss the name that you sign And, darling, then I read again right from the start Love letters straight from your heart I memorize every line And I kiss the name that you sign And, darlin', then I read again right from the start Love letters straight from your heart Related:

למעלה