סוףסוף פורום רישמי!! :)

benLN

סוףסוף פורום רישמי!! :)

אז קודם כל מזל טוב! חח... וסתם ככה בא לי לפרסם באוירה נחמדה כזאת... את הליריקס של it's killing me הגירסת דמו שכתבתי משמיעה כפרעליי :) Ahhh ohh baby ahhaahhh... Uhhh! Is it I? you? Or the way things are going through is it love?, hate, way of life or faith what should I do just to be with you what should I say or it has to be your way and its killing baby hohh yeah its killing me hoooohh yeahh I just want you to see baby Look at me As long as I can live I want you next to me As long as life can be Why cant you see That we are ment to be I want you next to me As long as life can be It has to be you and me Hohh Is it I, you or the way things are going through Is it love?, hate, way of life or faith what should I do just to be with you what should I say or it has to be your way and its killing me baby [baby..] Ooohh its killing me [its kiiling me[ I just want you to see baby Look at me Hohhh As long as I can live I want you next to me As long as life can be Why cant you see That we are ment to be I want you next to me As long as life can be It has to be you and me As long as I can live I want you next to me As long as life can be Why can't you see That we are ment to be I want you next to me As long as life can be It has to be you and me I didnt know that untill I met you I loved only myself Now is the time To tell you Till the rest of my life I don’t want nobody else Huhh I do I say And its killing me baby [baby... Ooohh its killing me [its killing me[ I just want you to see baby Look at me HOohhh As long as I can live I want you next to me As long as life can be Why cant you see That we are ment to be I want you next to me As long as life can be It has to be you and me As long as I can live I want you next to me As long as life can be Why cant you see That we are ment to be I want you next to me As long as life can be It has to be you and me Hohh

למעלה