-ס-ק-ר-!!!

JACKASS 4 LIFE

בן אדם אנלא באמת מיתחבר לזה...

זה סתם מצחיק אותי... ותאמין לי שהממשלה עושה לנו הרבה... אבל אתה יודע מה? לשורות הראשונות אני דוקא דיי מיתחבר.. אני עוד מעט ירחיב..

JACKASS 4 LIFE

הסברון..

ולגבי חופש התנועה...יש כל כך הרבה סתירות בין זכויות האדם..שלא ת'דע... ועכשיו להסבר: I wanna see the constitution burn מי לא רוצה?! כולם רוצים חופש... Wanna watch the white hourse overturn אמריקאים זונות..מנסים להכתיב לנו גם איך לחיות בכך שהם ממנים אותנו.. נירא אותם חיים פה...שישחררו קצת ת'חבל...אנחנו גם רוצים להחליט החלטות בלי שיבקרו אותנו בצורה דראסטית... I wanna tar and lynch the KKK לא צריך להוסיף הרבה... בעע...היתיאשתי...וגם לא נירא לי שיש עוד שורות רלונטיות...

bobby6killer

רגע רגע עכשיו קראתי את זה

איזה איחור לדעתי מה הבעיה בחוקה? לידעתך חוקה היא אחד מהדרכים להגבלת השלטון ומה אתה רוצה יותר: 1) שלטון שלא מגבילים אותו 2) טיפה פחות חופש אבל שלטון דמוקרטי שלם?

VVEE MAN

אוקי כמה שירים שאני מושפע מהם

אבל לא מהכל כן? כאילו יש משפטים שמדברים אלי אוקי שיר ראשון Bran's Freestyle Who wants to taste my General Tso? You want a pice of my General Tso? I’m gonna give it to you now Who like my chopsticks Hit you in the shit with my little ass dick Yellow If you wanna see me, eat jell-o I’ve never seen nothing like you before I can kick you... Higher than you can kick me I can kick you way up into a tree Who wants a taste of my Oolong Tea? Ho ha ho ha ho chi chi Everybody in the phonebook named Chang Wanna see my wang? Never could cause I go out with a bang Waaaah Everybody wanna see me throw a fireball But that’s not right Not in real life You will fall Down and break your leg Everybody wanna see me break an egg Well I don’t But I like fried rice And I got lice Ching chang woo ching wang woo wice That ain’t nice Oh a fortune cookie I always charge you twice Delivery’s free But not from me I always charge a dollar fifty 55 Wanna see me go-gah? Hit you with the line Howwwwyyyyaaah War when I hit you with the shit Do a split, take a shit, after you eat my shit Kungfu, Want my buffet? You fucking gay Ah, Wai-Lo hit you with the hay Stay the fuck away, hit you in the balls Only Americans eat duck sauce And my soy sauce is for you I can put it in your shoe Watch this, I can tiptoe while you take a piss In my bathroom, spy on you and while your little boy shits Hooowyaaaah I can kick you if you don’t pay the bill And if you want a little mint that’s fifty cents Bitch, everything costs a little bit So don’t expect nothin for free At least from me Ching chang choo wee I got you from Taiwain City And Hong Kong I can smoke a bong And I can do it all night long And don’t mistake me for a Viet Cong I can get you and tackle you, take you Never see me when I get you, make you Rope you up And put you in a bamboo cage And make you feel all my rage Poke you with a little stick till you Page your buddies to come Napalm me God damn that shit burn blew away my whole city Ho-Chi-Minh, shoot a load on your chin God damn that’s a goy-go goodbye And if you want to come on in You can work into my world Where the yellow shit begin Hoooyyyaaaah Can’t be tamed I got shit to control your brain and it's called Egg fu yung, and lo mein So come on in baby and have it just the same Hooooyyyyaaahhh Haaaa No wok ung tow dayday Heh I dont suppose! Hahaha huh? huh....? שיר שני זה גם בצחוק millencolin-story of my life The story of my life, well let's just say it's a fork and a knife there's one thing on my mind, one thing all the time I got to fill my mouth got no favorite meal, I say every meal is clean if it fills me up for real my belly's big and it's just a start, my appetite is my heart when I had enough I just through up and laugh This time, it's not a cow, it's kind of personal, can't explain to you why this time, it's not a cow, so mr.PC are you ready to bow Breakfast in bed, the bed's in the kitchen so it's easy to be fed and when I'm fed, yes, when I'm fed, I go back to bed food and sleep-watch, the thing should keep me from having too much sometimes it feels that I could kill for desert The story of my life, a big fork and the sharpest knife I guess this solid bridge leads me on to the nearest fridge not a pig, sheep, chicken, moose, duck, snake, horse or a frog שיר עצבן כמה שהוא חרוש הוא עדיין שיר טוב millencolin-no cigar No Cigar Tell us where you're from, what you want to become. And we'll say if you're OK. Where did you go to school? Right answer and you're cool. Yeah, you're the kid the whole day. You get a sticker in your face. Information about the case, so you know your potential. Don't you think you can extend. Don't you think you can extend, just comprehend. But I don't wanna hear it, no, it's more than I accept. I don't care where I belong no more. What we share or not I will ignore. We will shut you out. We'll put you in doubt. If you think that you're special. We'll tell you who you are. Tell you that you're close but no cigar. But I don't wanna hear it, no, it's more than I accept. 'Cause I don't care where I belong no more. What we share or not I will ignore. And I won't waste my time fitting in. 'Cause I don't think contrast is a sin. What they say is... Go back, where you came from. They'll tell you that, but I don't wanna hear. No I don't wanna hear. No I don't wanna hear it. No, it's more than I accept. 'Cause I don't care where I belong no more. What we share or not I will ignore. And I won't waste my time fitting in. 'Cause I don't think contrast is a sin. No, it's not a sin יש עוד אבל אין מקום

VVEE MAN

וגם השיר הזה שיר מעולה

millencolin-Hellman No matter what I feel for you, those three words I can't say. I regret the times I used the word OK. I know how much it means when people show how much they care. Of the value in honesty, I'm quite aware. But still there's much in me that I don't share. Don't have the guts to say what I think. I'm too scared to say what I think of you. The other way round I'd say I function the same way. The darker sides of me I underplay. Afraid to get into conflicts, afraid to tell you, NO. Though I know this weakness keeps me low. There's so much inside me I don't show. Somethings I can never show. Why I don't know... Don't have the guts to say what I think. I'm too scared to say what I think of you. I'm too scared of what I really think of you.

Sonata Arctica1

אממ....

הייתי לוקח כמה דיסקים.. למה דיסק אחד? מה אני טיפש..? חח קצת... זה שאני מב"ר לא אומר כלום...

VVEE MAN

אה אז עכשיו את מאיימת

עלינו?? ידעתי שאת עבריינית מקלדת!!!!!

למעלה