עדכונים 3.6.10

עדכונים 3.6.10

ליידי גאגא: "האלבום החדש שלי לא ייצא השנה"

ליידי גאגא אישרה שהיא כמעט סיימה לעבוד על האלבום השלישי שלה אבל שהוא לא ייצא השנה. Her little monsters have been speculating and gossiping about it until they’re blue in the face, but now the woman herself, Lady GaGa, has confirmed that her upcoming THIRD studio album won’t be out in time for Christmas this year. "My next album… it will not be coming out this Christmas… I wanted to give it some because even though it’s finished, I want to give my fans what they deserve, which is for me to travel and promote and give the music to them in the most accessible way possible… The album was inspired by my newfound understanding and love for my fans… The album, for me, is an anthem for the new decade. It has an overarching message."

../images/Emo26.gif

Yesterday Lady GaGa held an exclusive 2-hour live chat with Show Studio, where she answered questions from fans and babbled on about her ‘art’. During the interview the Italian stallion spilled some details about her upcoming third album, including the surprising news that it’s almost been completed. My new album that I’m creating, that is finished pretty much, was written with this new instinctual energy. My fans protect me, it’s now my destiny to protect them. At this moment, I don’t want to do any collaborations, especially contemporary ones. I want to stand on my own two feet. This new album is my chance to create what in 20 years will be seen as my iconic moment. That’s what you should always aim at. In my next album, I’m much more self aware of my spiritual and leadership qualities, in the way that any artist is a leader. I don’t think that sex and drugs and talking about things openly are wrong or bad, but I think the most terrible thing you can do is be prejudiced. In my career I am most emphatically against prejudice. I guess I would say that it how I lead my fans, through my music in that way. I am okay with that responsibility.

tali44

מעניין איך הוא יישמע.

אם הוא יהיה באותו קונספט של האלבום הקודם, או שהיא תלך על כיוון אחר לגמריי...

britmel

../images/Emo51.gif מעניין

:) ואוווו נשמע מדהייים מחכה כבר לשנה הבאה... טוב הגיוני שהיא לא תוציא אלבום נוסף בעוד כחצי שנה.. היא עדיין תהיה בסיבוב הופעות... ואוו אלבום של גילוי ואהבה למעריצים
איזה מדהימהההה

candyheart

נשמע מאוד מעניין

אני אוהבת את הראש שלה.היא גם שואפת להכי טוב שלה וגם דואגת לספק את המעריצים. עם גישה כזו היא בהחלט תוכל להישאר בעסק הרבה זמן.

theone24

אההה...שנה הבאה! דאמ!

אבל אם הוא קרוב לאיכות של FAME MONSTER (עם יותר שירים,כמובן) יש למה לצפות וזה נשמע מבטיח.

xCxD

זה אומר שיצאו עוד סינגלים מהאלבום השני?

הלוואי שמונסטר יצא כסינגל

britmel

../images/Emo45.gif מחכה ליום שני ...

אלחנדרוווו אלחנדרווווו אלה אלה אלחנדרוווווו :) :) :) :) :) ראית את הקדימון?

xCxD

ברור ../images/Emo99.gif

ושני קדימונים יצאו, לא אחד. כל קליפ שלה זה תופעה, אני לא יכול לחכות
גם לפי התיאור שלה זה נשמע מעניין: (מויקפדיה) "In May 2010, Gaga told The Times about the concept of the video: "[It's about the] purity of my friendships with my gay friends, and how I've been unable to find that with a straight man in my life. It's a celebration and an admiration of gay love—it confesses my envy of the courage and bravery they require to be together. In the video I'm pining for the love of my gay friends—but they just don't want me to be with them."[48] A snippet of the video was shown on Larry King Live on June 1, 2010. The video appears to be shot entirely in black-and-white, where Gaga and her dancers perform variations on a sharp military march throughout. Kara Warner of MTV said that it seemed reminiscent of Madonna's "Vogue" video, but stated that in "Alejandro", Gaga's style was more cutting, masculine and militant in contrast to Madonna's. On the program, Gaga said to King that the video has a "homoerotic military theme" [...] "It is a celebration of my love and appreciation for the gay community, my admiration of their bravery, their love for one another and their courage in their relationships."[49] The official release date for the video is June 7, 2010."

britmel

בהחלט ...

השמועות אומרות שהוא יותר טוב מבאד רומאנס :) נחכה ונראה... עוד יומייםם או 3 עד שזה יגיע אלינו :) אתה בא למסיבת גאגא?

שמועה: מריה קארי בהריון?

לפי הדיווחים מסביב לעולם, מריה קארי וניק קאנון מצפים לילד ראשון.

candyheart

הגיע הזמן...היא כבר בת 40,לא?

בכל מקרה,אני שמחה בשבילם אם הדיווחים נכונים.מזל טוב!

האלבום השלישי של מיילי סיירוס יוצא ב18.6

ע"פ הבילבורד Can’t Be Tamed אלבומה השלישי של הזמרת והשחקנית מיילי סיירוס ייצא ב18 ליוני. Billboard also features the fourth and final season of “Hannah Montana” TV series and “Can’t Be Tamed,” her third studio album which will be released on June 18, 2010 by Hollywood Records.

tali44

נראה, אולי אני אקנה... (התמונה מהממת!../images/Emo99.gif)

candyheart

יש משהו מגוחך בפרסומות הבשמים שלה

אבל לפחות זה יותר טוב מהפרסומת של הבושם הראשון.
משום מה הוא זכור לי כממש מצחיק.

למעלה