שירים שקטים של Elvis Presly

בן ספר

שירים שקטים של Elvis Presly

אפשר בבקשה לקבל רשימת שירים שקטים שנוגעים ישר בלב של Elvis Presly ? כמו לדוגמא השיר Elvis Presly - Fools Rush In תודה רבה מראש בן ספר דרך אגב מזל טוב על הפורום !

בן ספר

אני רוצה שירי אהבה שקטים שאפשר...

לשמוע עם חברה ולהתנשק להחתבק וכו...

Always on My Mind

Always On My Mind (words & music by Wayne Thompson - Mark James - Johnny Christopher) Maybe I didn't treat you Quite as good as I should have Maybe I didn't love you Quite as often as I could have Little things I should have said and done I just never took the time You were always on my mind You were always on my mind Tell me, tell me that your sweet love hasn't died Give me, give me one more chance To keep you satisfied, satisfied Maybe I didn't hold you All those lonely, lonely times And I guess I never told you I'm so happy that you're mine If I make you feel second best Girl, I'm sorry I was blind You were always on my mind You were always on my mind Tell me, tell me that your sweet love hasn't died Give me, give me one more chance To keep you satisfied, satisfied Little things I should have said and done I just never took the time You were always on my mind You are always on my mind You are always on my mind

don't cry daddy

don't cry daddy - Recorded: 15/01/1969 Words & music: Mac Davis Today I stumbled from my bed With thunder crashing in my head My pillow still wet From last night tears And as I think of giving up A voice inside my coffee-cup Kept crying but And ringing in my ears Don't cry daddy Daddy, please don't cry Daddy, you've still got me and little Tommy Together we'll find a brand new mommy Daddy, daddy, please laugh again Daddy ride us on your back again Oh, daddy, please don't cry Why are children always first To feel the pain and hurt the worst It's true, but somehow It just don't seem right 'Cause ev'ry time I cry I know It hurts my little children so I wonder will it be the same tonight Don't cry daddy Daddy, please don't cry Daddy, you've still got me and little Tommy Together we'll find a brand new mommy Daddy, daddy, please laugh again Daddy ride us on your back again Oh, daddy, please don't cry Oh, daddy, please don't cry

If I Can Dream

if i can dream 23/06/1968 Words & music: W. Earl Brown There must be lights burning brighter somewhere Got to be birds flying higher in a sky more blue If I can dream of a better land Where all my brothers walk hand in hand Tell me why, oh why, oh why can't my dream come true There must be peace and understanding sometime Strong winds of promise that will blow away All the doubt and fear If I can dream of a warmer sun Where hope keeps shining on everyone Tell me why, oh why, oh why won't that sun appear We're lost in a cloud With too much rain We're trapped in a world That's troubled with pain But as long as a man Has the strength to dream He can redeem his soul and fly Deep in my heart there's a trembling question Still I am sure that the answer gonna come somehow Out there in the dark, there's a beckoning candle And while I can think, while I can talk While I can stand, while I can walk While I can dream, please let my dream Come true, right now Let it come true right now Oh yeah

למעלה