שירי
סוף השבוע של ה

כל השירים הרומנטים של אלביס ../images/Emo99.gif

לכאן. לצרף מילים ותמונה. אני מתחיל
Are You Lonesome Tonight?
(words & music by Roy Turk and Lou Handman) Are you lonesome tonight, do you miss me tonight? Are you sorry we drifted apart? Does your memory stray to a brighter sunny day When I kissed you and called you sweetheart? Do the chairs in your parlor seem empty and bare? Do you gaze at your doorstep and picture me there? Is your heart filled with pain, shall I come back again? Tell me dear, are you lonesome tonight? I wonder if you're lonesome tonight You know someone said that the world's a stage And each must play a part. Fate had me playing in love you as my sweet heart. Act one was when we met, I loved you at first glance You read your line so cleverly and never missed a cue Then came act two, you seemed to change and you acted strange And why I'll never know. Honey, you lied when you said you loved me And I had no cause to doubt you. But I'd rather go on hearing your lies Than go on living without you. Now the stage is bare and I'm standing there With emptiness all around And if you won't come back to me Then make them bring the curtain down. Is your heart filled with pain, shall I come back again? Tell me dear, are you lonesome tonight?

שירי ../images/Emo79.gif סוף השבוע של ה ../images/Emo47.gif

שתם אוהבים
מהן המילים ותמונות יפות תתקבלנה בברכה

../images/Emo35.gifWhere Do I Go from Here../images/Emo79.gif

?Where Do I Go from Here
(Words & music by Paul Williams) If I knew the way I'd go back home The countryside has changed so much I'd surely end up lost Half-remembered names and faces so far in the past On the other side of the bridges that were burned once they were crossed Tell me where, where does a fool go when there's no-one left to listen To a story without meaning that nobody wants to hear Tell me where, where does a fool go when he knows there's something missing Tell me where, where will I go from here Where will I go from here Get back home where my childhood dreams and wishes still are none of my regrets Go back to a place where I can figure all the odds Have a fighting chance to lose the blues and win my share of bets Tell me where, where does a fool go when there's no-one left to listen To a story without meaning that nobody wants to hear Tell me where, where does a fool go when he knows there's something missing Tell me where, where will I go from here Where will I go from here Tell me where, where does a fool go when there's no-one left to listen To a story without meaning that nobody wants to hear Tell me where, where does a fool go when he knows there's something missing Tell me where, where will I go from here Where will I go from here Tell me where, where does a fool go when there's no-one left to listen To a story without meaning that nobody wants to hear Tell me where, where does a fool go when he knows there's something missing Tell me where, where will I go from here Where will I go from here Tell me where, where does a fool go when there's no-one left to listen To a story without meaning that nobody wants to hear Tell me where, where does a fool go when he knows there's something missing Tell me where, where will I go from here Where will I go from here

../images/Emo79.gif I'll Remember You../images/Emo79.gif

I'll Remember You
(words & music by Lee)
I'll remember you Long after this endless summer has gone I'll be lonely oh so lonely Living only to remember you I'll remember too Your voice as soft as the warm summer breeze Your sweet laughter, mornings after Ever after, I'll remember you To your arms someday I'll return to stay Till then I will remember too Every bright start we made wishes upon Love me always, promise always Oooh, you'll remember too I'll remember you

למעלה