שיר לשבת ובכלל

s e l e n e

שיר לשבת ובכלל ../images/Emo168.gif

אחד השירים האהובים עלי, אמנם מלפני יותר מ- 30 שנה, אבל עדיין רלוונטי. מוקדש לתה ירוק יסמין, לייל סגולה ובעצם לכל הנשים פה
I am woman, hear me roar In numbers too big to ignore And I know too much to go back an' pretend 'cause I've heard it all before And I've been down there on the floor No one's ever gonna keep me down again Oh yes I am wise But it's wisdom born of pain Yes, I've paid the price But look how much I gained If I have to, I can do anything I am strong I am invincible I am woman You can bend but never break me 'cause it only serves to make me More determined to achieve my final goal And I come back even stronger Not a novice any longer 'cause you've deepened the conviction in my soul I am woman watch me grow See me standing toe to toe As I spread my lovin' arms across the land But I'm still an embryo With a long long way to go Until I make my brother understand Oh yes I am wise But it's wisdom born of pain Yes, I've paid the price But look how much I gained If I have to I can face anything I am strong I am invincible I am woman Oh, I am woman I am invincible I am strong I am woman I am invincible I am strong I am woman

סלין, והנה משהו מהמילניום הזה../images/Emo140.gif

Now that you're outta my life, I'm so much better You thought that I'd be weak without ya, but I'm stronger You thought that I'd be broke without ya, but I'm richer You thought that I'd be sad without ya, I love harder You thought I wouldn't grow without ya, now I'm wiser! You thought that I'd be helpless without ya but I'm smarter You thought that I'd be stressed without ya, but I'm chillin You thought I wouldn't sell without ya, sold nine million I'ma survivor (WHAT), I'm not gon' give up (WHAT) I'm not gon' stop (WHAT), I'm gon' work harder (WHAT) I'ma survivor (WHAT), I'm gonna make it (WHAT) I will survive (WHAT), keep on survivin (WHAT) You thought I couldn't breathe without ya, I'm inhaling You thought I couldn't see without ya, perfect vision You thought I couldn't last without ya, but I'm lastin You thought that I would die without ya, but I'm livin Thought that I would fail without ya, but I'm on top Thought it would be over by now, but it won't stop Though that I would self-destruct, but I'm still here Even in my years to come, I'm still gon' be here! Wishin you the best, pray that you are blessed Much success, no stress, and lots of happiness I'm better than that! I'm not gon' blast you on the radio I'm better than that! I'm not gon' lie on you and your family I'm better than that! I'm not gon' hate on you in the magazines I'm better than that! I'm not gon' compromise my Christianity I'm better than that! You know I'm not gon' diss you on the internet cause my momma tought me better than that!

s e l e n e

אל תקלקלי לי את הרפיוטיישן

אני מנסה להראות שאני מחוברת לקלאסיקה המוסיקלית (ולא שומעת כל היום Black eyed peas) וגם לשורשי הפמיניזם...

s e l e n e

אוהבת את הישנים...

אבל הגרסה החדשה (יחסית) של Lady Marmalade גם עושה לי את זה
(מקווה שאני לא צריכה לפרט...)

גם זה אחד המוצלחים

מוקדש לכל מי שרוצה
I Will Survive Lyrics by Gloria Gaynor First I was afraid I was petrified Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side But I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong I grew strong I learned how to carry on and so you're back from outer space I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face I should have changed my stupid lock I should have made you leave your key If I had known for just one second you'd be back to bother me Go on now go walk out the door just turn around now 'cause you're not welcome anymore weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye you think I'd crumble you think I'd lay down and die Oh no, not I I will survive as long as i know how to love I know I will stay alive I've got all my life to live I've got all my love to give and I'll survive I will survive It took all the strength I had not to fall apart kept trying hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart and I spent oh so many nights just feeling sorry for myself I used to cry Now I hold my head up high and you see me somebody new I'm not that chained up little person still in love with you and so you felt like dropping in and just expect me to be free now I'm saving all my loving for someone who's loving me

s e l e n e

טוב, זה הכי קלאסיקה ../images/Emo140.gif

אבל פחדתי להזכיר ששוחרת לא תקרא לי מיושנת... וחוץ מזה, נראה לי שחלק מהנשים העצובות בפורום הזה עוד לא הגיעו לשלב הזה.

יקירתי, גם אני בעד קלאסיקות רק

שהיום קצת איבדו את התמימות והבושה, ומשום מה נראה לי שהזועמות מהבלו יודעות להעביר את המסר בצורה הרבה יותר חד משמעית. you go girl!!

קחי עוד אחד ממני../images/Emo23.gif../images/Emo152.gif

I want you to know that I´m happy for you I wish nothing but the best for you both An older version of me Is she perverted like me Would she go down on you in a theatre Does she speak eloquently And would she have your baby I´m sure she´d make a really excellent mother ´Cause the love that you gave that we made wasn´t able to make it enough for you to be open wide, no And every time you speak her name Does she know how you told me you´d hold me Until you died, ´till you die But you´re still alive Chorus: And I´m here to remind you Of the mess you left when you went away It´s not fair to deny me Of the cross I bear that you gave to me You, you, you oughta know You seem very well, things look peaceful I´m not quite as well, I thought you should know Did you forget about me Mr. Duplicity I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner It was a slap in the face how quickly I was replaced Are you thinking of me when you fuck her ´Cause the love that you gave that we made wasn´t able to make it enough for you to be open wide, no And every time you speak her name Does she know how you told me you´d hold me Until you died, ´till you die But you´re still alive Repeat Chorus ´Cause the joke that you laid in the bed that was me And I´m not gonna fade As soon as you close your eyes and you know it And every time I scratch my nails down someone else´s back I hope you feel it . . . well can you feel it

למעלה