שרשור יומני מסע......

sok777

שרשור יומני מסע......

נואל עם יומן מסע חדש:
Phew!! Have been having so much fun I've forgotten to stay in touch. Been up in Mcr for 6 days. What a joy it's been. Them gigs were amazing. You will be aware of the problems on the opening night. The PA blew up twice and we hadn't been onstage for 10 mins! Not the best start. But the crowd were pretty cool about it. In hindsight we may have overreacted by offering refunds etc. If any of you who were there feel genuinely aggrieved and it spoiled your night I guess you'll somehow get your money back. The weather, being very Mancunian, didn't get in the way of the other 2 nights being fantastic. Saturday was truly, truly special. It was a pleasure just to be there! I feel though that I must just give one final little bit of "kudos" (her word, not mine) to Angela Bernstein - a ginger whinger from the MEN who has written a couple of shitty little pieces over the last few days. In them she claimed that we - and by that I mean YOU - had no "right" to "come up here" from London, Liverpool, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Tokyo, LA, Milan, all over the world in fact, to "her" wonderful piece of England and enjoy ourselves and leave a little bit of mud. What a joyless old husk!! Pity Mr Bernstein - I'm assuming there is one - and her beloved little dog, that's what I say! The fact that people - young people (remember them grandma? You were probably one once) - from ALL OVER THE WORLD came to Mcr for the weekend, some for the first time, might actually not be all that bad a thing? Think of that the next time you're bent over in "your" park wiping your little dog's business. We probably paid for the bins you'll be dropping his poo-poo in. To the rest of you. The 210,000 people who came to see us. The general consensus is that you were a credit to us - and by that I mean the band - and ultimately to yourselves. I THANK YOU. Am currently on the way to Newcastle to see Kasabian do a sneaky little gig tonight before we smash it in Sunderland tomorrow. In a bit.​
אם בא לכם תרגום חופשי רק תבקשו

sok777

על ההופעה בסנדרלנד:

Arright. Great night last night. Watched all 3 bands. The Makers. The Enemy and Kasabian. From out front. All brilliant. It may have been the best I've ever seen from Kasabian. Great crowd. Very young. Very male. Saying that, you're never quite sure up in the north-east, could've been lots of girls there. Everyone looks the same!! Unbelievable audience though. Kind of makes you wish you were 20 again and down the front with your mates. Anyway, enough of that bollocks. Little spotty-arse Ronaldo is finally leaving England!! £80m. To Real Madrid (they could've bought Newcastle for that). Good riddance, I say. Am currently en route to Cardiff. This one WILL get messy. The Peth are opening up. All 10 of 'em. Apparently Rhys has broken his leg - and he's still doing the gig!! He fuckin' loves it. In a bit. GD.​

SHIR04

חחח נואל חמוד :)

בימים האחרונים באמת יצא לי לשמוע את קאסאביאן יותר מהרגיל...ואת האמתי שתמיד אהבתי אותם אבל עכשיו אני מחבבת אותם אפילו יותר :) באמת להקה מעולה... תודה על היומני מסע!

sok777

נואל ביומן מסע חדש על ההופעה ה99

Good afternoon. Last night was our 99th gig of this tour. NINETY-FUCKIN'-NINE!! I have to say the people of Wales were right up there with the best. What a choir!!! You could hear them in the valleys. Kasabian again were fuckin' outrageous. If they're not selling out stadiums within 2 years I'll eat Joanna Lumley's shit!! Can't remember great swathes of the night. Ricky "The Hitman" and Rhys "The (S)hit(faced)man" were on board for the evening. Apart from some woeful dj'ing by Romeo the night was a good 'un, I think. Off to the South of France tonight. Someone's booked a random gig for us in Lyon (is that in the South of France?). Weather's nice, apparently. Tous-tous le monde 'n' all that. GD.​

למעלה